He has a name "Jack frost"

J:  I did not sleep well that night but when i did all i saw was that Hiccup fellow and Pitch. The next morning i spent looking for the other half of my staff. No luck. *crack* I wiped around and he was there.
H:  After nearly dying at dragon training i decided to sneak out with my sketch book and go investigate the blue hooded boy. I observed him from a distance for a wile... taking notes. I observed that he flings his hands alot and that, that stick is important to him. It also looks as if he talks to the sky? And i already know he does not swim. But what strikes me off is the fact that he is barefoot and his hare is so white with eyes a deep blue( not a common color). I stood up to walk down to him but i slipped on ice from yesterday causing me to step on a stick. "ice? Its not even winter/cold season yet." then i realized the ice showed up after he got here.
J:  "What do you want? i told you yesterday you had me" the boy was slowly walking closer to me so i slowly started walking backwards till i hit the wall and fell staring up at him. He then backed away a little and sat down facing me.
H:  he looks so frighted. I pulled out a chicken wing from breakfast and set it in front of him. ""I don't know who you are, or how you got here, and i can promise you i have no idea who Pitch is ether. I don't want to hurt you." He was making a snowflake in the snow when i looked back at him. "Who are you?"
J: "Now you sound like North." i said with a chuckle. " I'm J-"
H:  Don't move there's a bird on your head ill get it."
J:  Oh Hiccup no! that's Baby tooth." I grabbed her in my hand. "Whats up Baby tooth?"
H: He is talking to a bird? I must be dreaming this  is all just a dream.
J: "Baby tooth this is Hiccup, Hiccup this is Baby tooth." " Shes a tooth fairy." " she said that Pitch is here looking for me. I must hide" i said getting up. " Oh and i'm Jack, Jack Frost...Hay have you happen to seen the other half to my staff?"
H:  You mean that weird looking stick i tripped over?" I walked over and picked it up. Then he ripped it out of my hands.
J:  "Don't touch it! Ever! you already broke it once so now i don't have the power to beat Pitch!"
H:  "Um ok then Jack. I got to go i have dragon training i guess you can come but you have to hide/stay low." Jack Frost. why does his name sound so familiar.
J:  Yeah i would love to go to this...dragon training?" "What is dragon training?"
H:  "Ill tell you on the way there...So Jack Frost huh?"
J:  "Yup"
H:  "That's a weird name..No offence."
J:  "Says the one named Hiccup."
H:  *giggles*
J:  I made him laugh! Yes!