Hanging Out with Dazai?

Yuki's POV

It's early in the morning and I was walking along the corridor at the base. It was quiet and empty. Everyone was out. Some were on missions and others were having their day off which Mori-san gave. Even Chuuya-senpai and Akutagawa-senpai were out. Sigh... I have nothing to do. I don't want to bother Elise since she is probably with Mori-san. Should I go shopping? I mean, I ran out of books to read. So I guess I could buy some.

Just as I was about to head back to my room. I got a phone call. I went to check the caller but it was from an unknown number. Who could it be?

I answered the phone and the caller screamed. I quickly put the phone far away from my ear in order to not damage my ears.

"Ahh!! You've finally picked up your phone, Yuki-chan!!"

Bandage wasting device...

"Hello? Are you there? Can you hear me? Hellooo??"

"Yes I am here, Dazai-san." I said blankly.

"Yay! You talk!"

"What do you want?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"Don't be like that, Yuki-chan~! I was just wondering do you want to hang out together~?"

Huh?

"So? Do you want to spend time with this handsome man~?" He cooed.

"Why would I want to hang out with you, Bandage wasting device-san?"

"Eehh~~ Meanie... I just want to talk to you, that's all,"

"And why?"

"Hmm... I want to know more about you! I am a detective after all. Haha..." He said, laughing.

"Can't you ask Kaori? She knows more about me." I replied as I walked towards my room.

"Well, she haven't heard from you for 3 years! So, I want to ask you personally~"

"Why do you want to know about me anyway?" I asked. I was getting more and more annoyed by him. I arrived at my room and took a drink from the refridgerator.

"I'm curious! That's all~! Now, enough with the questions! Meet me at the bookstore in front of the newly open café. You know where it is right? I heard from Kaori-chan that you love to read. Why don't we spend some time over there? Okay? Great! I'll meet you there! See you later~"

Before I could declined his invitation, he hung up the phone.

Sigh... Just great, now I have to meet him there. Well, at least I get to buy some books. I went to change and got into my usual attire. I wore a black shirt and a dark green jacket over the shirt with a hood and a black skirt. I took my headphone and began listening to some music. I brought my sling bag with me and placed some cash in it.