Chapter 2

"Can I walk you home" Hanna asks me.

"Yeah sure...why not" i said to her.

"cool,so let's go sexy" She says and i start to blush like a crazy.

"I like to make you blush,you look cute" Han says while she comes closer to me and she kisses me in the cheeks.

"Shh don't be a liar Hanna" i said giving her a smile.

"I'm not lying... i'm actually really serious about it.

"Well...thanks I guess."

"So....tell me,have you been like...in love,before?" Hanna asks looling at me.

"No... well i don't know...i used to feel things for someone,but that person didn't feel the same for me so..." I said feeling a little sad,remembering those times.

"That person,is so stupid... i mean you are so hot and beautiful." she says and winks at me.

"Well thanks,but why are you like... super flirty?" i ask to her.

"Hahaha i'm not... well just with you." she says giggling.

"And why with me" i ask because I feel curious.

"You are like different..  from all the girls i know,in a good way."

"oh" that's all i could say,i feel like super shocked,she's so gorgeous and she tells me this things.

"you look shock,Em" Hanna tells me while loooling away.

"I am. you are like so perfect,i can't believe that you want to hang out with me" i look at her waiting for her to answer me.

"I just feel the need to be near you,i know i met you today,but i want to get to know you better,you are so special" she says and i know she's not lying"

"Sure... if you want you can come to my house whenever you want."

"I would love that actually" she says and she winks at me.

hello people,short chapter,but idk if this is good so... yeah. let me know if you  have ideas for this story.