6.)

NSFW

When we got to my house, we walked in the front door and went up to my room. "Wanna continue our game from earlier?" I asked, taking a seat on my bed. Jughead did too and then replied. "Yes. But two new rules. 1: Dares are now allowed, and 2: Nothing is off limits, unless it makes us uncomfortable." "Okay, I accept," I said.

"Alright, alright. I believe it was your turn to ask," Jughead started the game. "Truth or dare?" I asked. "Truth. I'll tell you anything you wanna know," Jughead responded. Wow, honesty looks great on him, but then again so does everything else. "Back at Pop's, when you said 'not yet' about the cherry, was that your way of saying you plan to?" I asked, growing a smirk of no particular emotion.

"Only time will tell," Jughead responded with a smirk of his own.  Really? What the hell kind of response is that, Juggie? I started blushing. Like, uncontrollably blushing. "What about you? Truth or dare?" Jughead asked. "Truth," I said. I wasn't about to do a dare yet, especially with the topic of stolen cherries on the surface. "Are you still, have you ever, you know, done it?" Jughead asked me.

I blushed even more. "No, actually," I answered. "Truth or dare, Juggie," I asked sweetly. "Dare," Jughead responded, very engaged in our game. I bit my lip as my mind found a perfect and tempting dare. "I dare you to take your shirt off," I requested. Jughead, without even slight hesitation did it, and I loved what I saw. "So, Betty, truth or--" Jughead said before I cut him off. "Dare!" I chose, my gaze still directed at his shirtless chest.

"Okay then, I dare you to take off your shirt," Jughead said. I thought for a moment with my smile widening. "Okay," I agreed. Jughead looked excited as I went to reach for the bottom of my shirt. I pulled it up and over my head, then tossed it onto the floor. "Truth or dare," I asked. "Truth," Jughead said, which surprised me. I thought we kinda had a pattern going. "Do you like what you see?" I asked in an attempt to be seductive. "Hell yeah," Jughead replied with a smile and chuckle.

I giggled. Jesus Christ, Jughead Jones, what're you doing to me? "Dare," I said, trying to sound sultry. "I dare you to kiss me," Juggie said. "Like I needed a dare to do that," I remarked while moving closer to him. Our faces were centimeters, if not, millimeters apart, until I closed the gap between us, locking our lips in a kiss that wasn't full of lust or greed, but one of love, and selflessness. It was slow and sweet, not rushed and sloppy. His hands cupped my face and my hands traveled up and down his somewhat muscular arms.

I pulled away. "Juggie?" I whispered sweetly. "Yes, Betty?" Jughead replied. "I dare you to love me," I said. Jughead smiled and replied "I do, Betty. I do love you," "I love you, too," I said in a soft tone. "Show me," Jughead suggested. "How? What do you want? What can I do?" I asked. Jughead spaced out, thinking. I got close to him and whispered something softly, "Dare." "I dare you to take off your jeans," he dared. I did as told, unbuttoning my jeans and sliding them down my legs. They soon ended up near my sweater that was previously removed.

"Yum," Jughead said which made me giggle. "You're so dumb," I joked. "Oh really?" Jughead said with a raised eyebrow. "Yeah," I whispered and went in to kiss him. He pulled back, which surprised me. "In that case, nevermind," Jughead said as he literally turned his back on me. "What?" I exclaimed. "Please, Jughead." I whined, as I crawled up behind him and put my hands on his shoulder. "I'll make it up to you," I promised in a whisper, my lips on his cheek.

"Well, it's kind of hard to ignore you when you're being so sexy," he smirked. Did I not already make it clear that I was immensely blushing? 'Sexy.' That's the word he used to describe me. "Oh, I'm sorry, am I being too sexy for you?" I asked seductively. "Yeah, you are. And it's a little hard to control myself," Jughead replied, with a smirk, trying to look over his shoulder at me. I got close to him and whispered. "Then don't."

All of a sudden, Jughead, turned himself around quickly and latched his lips onto mine. I kissed back, and slowly lowered my back, which brought him on top of me. I stopped kissing him and he looked at me, confused. "I feel a lot more revealed then you seem to be," I smirked. "Well, that's an easy fix." Jughead, replied, sliding his jeans off and throwing them carelessly onto the floor.

I giggled as Jug lowered his head and started to attack my neck with kisses. "Jug! That tickles!" I laughed. Jughead just looked up at me and locked his lips to mine. We stayed just like that for a few seconds. "I love you, Jughead," I said after we separated. "I love you too, so much, Betty," Jughead responded. "Then show me," I requested. "Protection?" Jughead reminded. "You think my overprotective mother didn't put me on birth control?" I remarked sarcastically.

Jughead lowered his head to my stomach and left kisses all around. His hands reached under me, and I lifted my back for his convenience. He unhooked my pink bra and I took the straps off my arms and threw the garment to the floor. Jughead's kisses went up higher to my chest, and finally to my neck. A small moan escaped my lips as he kissed and sucked on my skin. My breath became shaky as I was trying to maintain a grip on myself.

I couldn't take it anymore. I began to slide my underwear down, when Jug stopped me. "Let me do it," Juggie requested. I agreed, and soon I was completely revealed. I was a little self-conscious, but Jughead reassured me silently by giving a smile full of beauty. He started to tug at the elastic off his boxers, before l stopped him to return the favor. So there we were, completely exposed to one another. l gave him the respect of not staring, of which he returned.

"Okay, Betty, are you ready?" Jughead asked like we were on a roller coaster, right before the big drop. I nodded my head. "Yes," I agreed, maybe a bit too excited. I mean, how could l not be? I was about to do something I never saw myself doing. "Are you?" I found myself asking. "I am," Jughead replied. "Okay," I breathed, probably making everything a bit more awkward than it needed to be.

I felt him slowly go into me and it hurt real bad. I slightly winced in pain and inhaled sharply. Jughead looked at me with eyes of concern. "Are you okay? Should we stop?" Jughead asked rapidly. "No, no. I still want to if you do," I replied, realizing how awkward it would be to stop right then and there. He went in again and a less major sharp pain took over me. Again and again, in and out, the pain faded and was replaced with a sense of nirvana.

I found myself softly moaning, sometimes even throwing Jughead's name in there. "Oh my...mm, Juggie," I moaned. In and out, and soon enough I was at this peak of peace. Everything started to fade, like we were the only people in the world. It was just us. Soon I felt it. My legs were quaking, and my breathing became unsteady. I was overtaken by a sense of bliss. I was at a peace, in a feeling that was so new to me. And then, I felt it, him release inside me.

Once he had finished, he tiredly fell next to me and I giggled. ''Thank you," I said. "No, thank you," Jughead argued. "You're welcome," I said. "You are, too," He pulled the covers over us after responding and we drifted off to sleep.