Day 5193

Today I wake up in Maven Clarke's body. By the smell of him, I can tell he is a dirty person. I hop into the shower and get myself cleaned off. I sigh. Today is one of those days. The days I wish I could go back to being myself. Of course I don't remember myself but, you catch my drift. I run downstairs and take Mavens car keys and drive off to school. I access Mavens memories. He has a girlfriend named Olivia who he is not really in love with anymore. I hop out of the car and run to class. "Shoot! I'm late" I mumble as I walk inside. "No, you're right on time." I hear a faint voice behind me. I spin around. Olivia. Oh, she's beautiful. "Oh. Liv. Hey." I say. It's something Maven would say. She just looks at me. "What?" I spit. "Nothing . I'm-just-nothing." She replies. I just roll my eyes and walk away. I'm trying to be like Maven. But I can't. "Liv? Want to ditch?" I ask. "Why don't you wanna hang out with your squad?" She asks. I shrug. She smiles. "Beach?" I say. "No. Let's go to the woods." She replies. I stare at her. "Let's go!" As we drive down the path, she looks deep in thought. "Why are you being so nice to me?" She asks. "What?" I say as I roll my eyes. Guys. You probably think I'm a total jerk. I'm just acting like Maven to not change anything. As we get out of the car, Olivia smiles at me. "Boy you've changed. Not in a bad way. You just have changed." I smirk. "Yeah sure. Babe." It's not sincere, but I try. I lead her up through the forest, having no utter idea on where I'm going and how long it'll take to get there. She finally gasps, "How much longer Maven?" "Not much. Just wait." I say as calmly as I can. The rest of the day was great. We ran around chasing each other. For the first time, as I get into Mavens bed to Switch, I'm mad I have to leave. I close my eyes and imagine Olivia and I together forever.