1.

Those brown eyes hold a lot of pain,the only way he gets it out is through his aspirator

the only way he gets it out is through his aspirator.
Eddie Kaspbrak, the well known loser and hypochondriac. But everything about him was perfect to me, just utterly perfect.
As I walk into class on the last day, I see Eddie from across the room. I sit in the back of class and I feel no eyes in me, I'm just an extra in life. I'm just a person who is average in every way, nothing special here.
I pull out a pencil and paper, and I draw my dreams onto the page.

                                  ******

Twenty minutes had passed by and my masterpiece was finished.t. The page was filled with dandelions, one of my favorite flowe-.

"What do we have here?" Henry Bowers asked as he took the paper.
"Aww a bunch of little flowers? Oh how," He said as he ripped it into shreds," pretty!"
I just turned in my seat and sat there, "Oh what? You have nothing to say now?"
I shook my head to his answer, I felt all eyes on me.

I hated that feeling.

"H-hey! B-back off Bowers!" A voice stuttered from across the room.
Bill Denbrough.
Brave and confident in the mind, but shy in the mouth. His mind was fascinating but he could never get his words out.

"T-t-t-today junior!" Henry yelled as the teacher walked in.

"Detention Bowers!" Yelled the teacher, she then called out her students names .

She called out ," Samantha Rose?"

I got up and got my report card, mostly B's. As I went to sit down I seen a note on my desk, folded up in a neat square. I sat down and looked at the note, I looked around the room.

I took the note and unfolded it, it read...

Dear Samantha,
My friends and I would love to hangout with you sometime! If you want to be a loser come to the barrens after school today! We'll wait for you!-Bill Denbrough

A loser? Is this some kind of joke?!
And what are the barrens??!!

-Ring!-

Everyone exited the class door and I ran straight outside to dump my trapper-keepers out, 'What a good feeling'.
As I walk away, I spot Bill and I walked over to him.

"Hey Bill!" I spoke,  he turned around with a smile.

"H-hi!" He replied and I faked a smile back.

"So, 1. Are you calling me a loser? and 2. What are the barrens?" I ask and he deadpans.

"I'm s-sorry I forgot y-you d-didn't know where t-t-that is... Well any-w-ways, the l-losers is what w-we call our g-g-group of friends!" He explained gesturing to the boys around him, including Eddie.

I blushed and looked back at Bill," We can s-show you the b-b-barrens now if y-y-you'd like!"

"Uh y-yeah sure!" I muttered and everyone smiled.

Eddie smiled.

Perfect.

————————————————————————
Authors Note :
I am editing my awful work so when I read it half in a couple years , I won't totally break down :D !
I hope the notifications aren't too annoying !

Love you guys :) I GOT A LAPTOP SO LETS ACTUALLY EDIT HIS SHIT ! comment what you want me to change :p -8/8/2020