him.

him;

      "And it hurts too much.
       I'm letting you go."

        - StarSailor, Hurts Too Much

       "Luke?" Hunter nodded towards me, holding out his cigarette. I shook my head and placed my it back into my hands. "What is wrong with you?" he questioned, placing the tube back between his teeth.

       "My mom left me a message yesterday." I muttered, shaking my leg. "She's coming back today. Sounded happier then ever." I scuffed, nodding my head back. Hunter chuckled.

       "She probably is." Hunter took another sip from his third beer can. "Being without you and all."

       "Shut up." I shouted back harshly. Hunter rolled his eyes and let out an over dramatic sigh, the scent of beer hinted in his breath.

       "You know it's true." he snapped back. "And you being whipped over the one girl, Annie is it?"

       "Anna." I muttered, annoyed.

      "Anna." he reassured himself. "Yeah, her."

      "I'm not whipped."

      "Then what are you?" he questioned, sitting up from the chair. "Lost in love?" he laughed.

      "It's none of your business what I'm doing or feeling about anyone."

      "Then how come you always come to me?" he sang. "You're pathetic."

      I threw myself back against the chair, eyes bulged out of my head. His tongue clicked with a satisfied look on his face; smirking almost. I stood myself up and kicked the metal chair back. Pounding my fist on to the table, I stared him dead in the eye. Oh, how badly I wanted to beat the shit out of him.

     "Lay the fuck off, Hunter." I muttered between my teeth. "Or by the time I'm finished with you, you'll be nothing but fucking bones." I scratched my fingers underneath the table and flipped it over. Hunter continued to giggle as he lifted his bottle of beer to his lips. I gripped the bottle freely away from him and went to swing it across his head.

     Braking the bottle against the wall behind him, I grabbed his throat with my other hand. Lifting him up with that one hand, I held the glass bottle -- now sharpened at the end thanks to me -- to the neck vein popping out of his neck.

      "Keep giggling." I whispered. "I fucking dare you." Hunter kept quiet and kept eyeing the bottle pointing to his neck. I licked my lips and let out a chuckle. "Not big and bad now knowing I have your life in my hands, 'ight?" I let out a quick laugh before throwing the bottle at the wall besides us. The sound of the glass shattering echoed down the alley way as it hit with full force against the solid object. I stopped laughing and dropped any emotions in my face at all before throwing Hunter bac against the wall. Brushing my hands against my pants, I let my lips sneak a smirk.

       "You are such a lucky bastard." I muttered before flipping him off.

       "So freaking lucky."

✗ ✗ ✗

       I walked my way slowly up the vines and up to her window. Bending down to go and tap on her window, I noticed that she wasn't in her room. Confused, I sat my back against the house and waited for a car to pull in the drive way, hoping it was her.

       I waited.

       and waited.

       and waited.

       The sun soon went to rest and the moon evaporated the heat. The chill of the night crept up on me as I awaited for Anna to arrive back home. And I listened to the sound of the midnight winds and my heart banging against it's cage. I watched my feet kick back and forth and drift with the silent winds.

       I became restless. My eyes began to shut as my body became weak. I scrunched myself into a ball and begun to believe I was home in bed instead of on a roof at one in the morning. My body soon fell into a comfortable sleep and dreams soon evaporated my night.

       That's until I woke up to the sun in the sky and a yellow sticky note in my sight. Her neat handwriting pressed against the paper in ink, so delicate and well fitted. But tear drops still wet on the surface, making me feel even more heart broken inside.

       Lucas, I'm so sorry but I can't see you anymore. It's not your fault and you did nothing wrong, but please leave me alone. I can't deal with anymore pain.

                                            sorry.

                                                                                  Anna.

==========================

a/n im sorry its short then ever

before but the end is near
and i dont know
how im going to handle this

but lets just say
im not even prepared to
cry when the chapter comes.

- A