him.

him;

                         "That little twinkle in your eye
                                 gets me every time."

                      - One Direction, Tell Me A Lie

          She swung her door open and that's when my eyes connected to her dark purple walls. Black faded paint outlined the bottom and top of the walls and the ceiling was a darker purple. Her walls were covered in concert tickets, posters, and pictures of her past. A length mirror was leant up against the corner and her clothes covered the opposite side. Her make up scattered her desk and her laptop was scattered with multiple stickers. Her bed was a mess as well. Her turqouis sheet was pulled off from one of the corners and her white comforter was scattered with many hills. Overall, it looked like a tornado ran through her room and her room only.

        "Don't mind the mess." she mumbled as she kicked a shirt away from her feet. I smiled a little at how her face changed as she sat down at the edge of her bed. Her cheeks changed a color pink and her eyes were shallow instead of ice cold. It was different from the harsh, rude Anna.

       "Did a tornado rush through here?" I asked sitting next to her on the bed. Her eyes began to flush more, her face turning red. "It's fine. It's not as bad as mine. To be honest, you should see my whole entire house." I chuckled, her just responding with a small smile.

       I turned my head towards her. My eyes began to analyze her structure better than they ever had before. Her jawline, the tip of her nose, the centimeters that count up as you trail along her eyelashes. She was surely a different kind of beauty.

     But staring at her didn't help with my questions. The what if's and question marks. Nothing helped and I had a battling army being fought inside of what my future decisions would be hold.

      "I should really get you a camera." she muttered knocking me out of my conscious. I let out a small chuckle, shaking my head.

      "Sorry." I whispered sitting myself up and walking towards her mirror. Running a hand through my hair another remark left her lips.

       "And a portable mirror." she laughed while taking a hold of her pillow and stuffing her chin into it. I rolled my eyes at her as I tossed a small smirk back. I walked my way back towards the bed and sat back down. Staring down at my hands, I had realized the dirt stuffed in between my finger nails. I realized that my ring finger on my left hand was chipped and that my thumb was bent.

          "You like to sing, don't you?" she asked, facing towards me. I furrowed my eyebrows in slight confusion. "I once learned that if people tend to hum a lot, they like to sing. I've only just realized that you hum quite often. Just a question." she turned her head facing straight.

         "Do you sing?" I asked, beginning to unfold my hands. Her head went back towards me while nodding her head.

          "I'm nothing special, but it's fun to do."

          "Can you show me?"

          "No. Now, you're being ridiculous."

         "Oh come on. I'll sing with you!" I cheered, stretching myself upwards from the bed and looking down at her. She shook her head into the pillow she was currently clutching. "Come on." I sung, a smile appearing form her lips.

          "Fine. But," she yelled, pointing her finger to the air. "I choose the song."

      She walked her way to her radio, turning the volume up. Placing a CD into the player, she waited for the numbers to begin to blink. As soon as she did, she spun herself around. Hairbrushes laid in her hand as she handed me one, the music began.

           "You've got to be kidding me." I sighed which ended with a giggle escaping the young girl in front of me.

          "One way or another I'm gonna find ya. I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha." she sung into her hairbrush, a smile shining along with the sunshine shooting through the curtains. " One day, maybe next week. I'm gonna meetcha."

           "I will drive past your house and if the lights are all down. I'll see who's around." I sung back to her, smiles now on both of our faces.

            But as I spun her on her toes and sung into the pretend microphones, I caught something in her eyes which I've never spotted before. It wasn't a catch from the sun or something in my eye, but her eyes had a strange shine to them. Her eyes twinkled like as if a starry night was staring back at your soul. It was different for her hazel eyes, strange to be honest, but I loved the look on her.

            She was all smiles and there was no sarcasm or enthusiastic remarks. Her cheeks were still flourished with pink and her eyes were still full of light -- and I'm pretty sure if she saw herself at this point she would turn even more red and blame me for everything -- but she was different.

            And by different, even though it was hard to admit, she was pretty.

            No, no more than pretty. Beautiful, gorgeous, extraordinary.

          The song slowly ended and she had the biggest, idiotic smile on her face. Her eyes locked on to mine and she began to let out balls of laughter.

           "What are you staring at?" she questioned, laughing still at how ridiculous her day has been.

           "You."

           Anna squinted her eyes and the light was fading slowly. Her mother sooned called us down to eat and when we were finished, I went to go home. She wanted to come with, but I came up with the lame excuse of her getting hurt walking back home alone and left.

             But I regretted my decisions as I began to make it halfway. I slowly realized that she was my anchor to destroying my old habits and for some reason, my anchor was no longer on my mind as I rushed my way to Hunter's.

          And that's where things turned for the worst just as everything was beginning to go for the good.