Chapter 1

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2A3Vy5nJgoqH5Yc6WQljxC?si=GM0XsJ0yS5CrjfF-CDMLgA 

In just an instant, the wind had frozen. The whole area seemed to stop. All focus went to the blond splayed on the ground.

Their breath was slowing, the rise and fall of her chest was diminishing.

The Earth might have just stopped spinning when the last breath was released from the struggling body. The relief of death was just moments away.

"ANNABETH"

The lone soldier felt as if her whole world just crashed and fell apart just then. She ran to the warrior who had slumped into the cold unforgiving dirt.

"No please please please no don't do this to me you can't leave me here like this"

The blond weakly turned her head towards the daughter of Posiden. "It wasn't your fault... there was nothing you could have done about it... Fate..." she took a shuddering breath" is not something to be messed with... I will wait for you"

And just like that, the last standing member of the seven was alone. Alone in this cruel world. 

Where only the strongest can survive. In order to be strong, you must have the will to live. The will to fight. To fight.

Fight, to fight is to live, to live is to fight

The dark-haired hero steadily rose to her feet. When she turned back towards the hoard of monsters coming her way she saw her fallen comrades. The people who had fought beside her in this relentless war.

The faces of the prophecy had joined the blonde on the trek to Hades. Only the daughter had survived.

With only a sword in her hand and revenge in her eyes. While raising her sword up high and a deafening cry.

The wind had begun, just as fast as it had stopped.

I don't want to talk about it