LLLAT: Chapter 18

LLLAT
Chapter 18

King's Pov
After me and the niggas finished eating that bomb ass food the girls had made we all headed up stairs and into our rooms and shit.

When i got to me and brittani room i saw indie laying on Brittani's stomach and they was watching spongebob.
Smh... I went into the bathroom and took a piss and changed into some sweats and a wife beater then headed back in the room to see indie sleep while brittani was slowly rubbing through her hair.
That shit looked so beautiful so i took a picture and posted that shit on the gram.

@Brittani'sHubby_: Beautiful sight to see when i come home 😘 My princesses 🌹 @King'sWifey_

After i posted that shit i got in the bed with them, wrapped my arms around them and brittani laid on my chest.

Me: baby?
Britt: Hmmm whats up baby?
Me: thank you for watching my sister today while i was you know
Britt: *softly says* your good baby you don't have to thank me i love watching her i feel like a big sister to her i guess *shrugs a-little*
Me: well i want to take you and her somewhere tomorrow morning like have a day together with just us?
Britt: *yawns* thats fine baby

She slowly closed her eyes and i kissed her head

Me: night babe
Britt: night baby

And with that lights out....

9:00am
I woke up and brittani and indies hair was all in my face.
I got up and showered and put on:

Black Adidas Sweatshirt
• Black True Religions
• Bred 11's

And i picked out they outfits so we could match

Brittani's 😘:
• Black Adidas Half Sweatshirt
• Black High Waisted True Religions
• Bred 11's

Indie's😘:
• Black Adidas Sweatshirt
• Black True Religions ( little kids )
• Bred 11's

I also sat out their gold chains and their studs and walked downstairs to make breakfast for them.

Brittani's Pov
I wake up with king not there anymore but indie was and she woke up not to long after i did and she smiled at me.

Indie: good morning Britt
Me: good morning sweetie

I looked over at the vanity area and saw the outfits king picked out for us were sitting on the couch next to it.
I guess we were matching today.

I gave indie a bath first then i hopped in and hopped out real fast and got us both dressed, then gave us messy buns after we got done with everything I grabbed my phone.

Me and indie walked downstairs seeing king cooking.

Me: good morning

King turned around and saw us both and smiled

King: good morning

He hugged us both and picked indie up and started throwing her in the air catching her as she laughed.
I took several pictures of them then let them play while i finished what king started.
When i was done king made the plates while me and indie sat at the table he came, put the plates down and we started eating. We all finished and i grabbed the plates and put them in the dishwasher then walked out the kitchen with king and indie beside me. King grabbed the keys and we were about to walk out but then...

Bianca: aye! Where you guys going?

We all turned around

Me: i dont know to be real king just wanted us to go out
Bianca: well you guys look cute
Us: thanks
Bianca: well ill let you go then ill tell the others u guys are gone
King: ight thanks bee
Me: ight bee we out
Bianca: bye yall