FACTS!

1) Chloe wasn't supposed to be named Chloe. It was Violet (as the color) first but I changed it up to Chloe. No particular reason.

2) Ashton wasn't supposed be a new student. He was supposed to be a old one who always had a crush on Chloe but didn't have the courage because Chloe was so reserved all the time.

3) Surprisingly like a cliché even Chloe was supposed to have a crush on him.

4) They were supposed go on a date and die together.

5) Chloe wasn't supposed to have a father.

6) Aiden and Katrina weren't part of the original story.

7) It was supposed to be about love.

8) Aiden and Katrina were to get together.

9) Chloe's parents were supposed to be good and really supportive.

What happened?
When they went up on the balloon, Chloe had a loss of oxygen in her body even though the balloon wasn't that high up. (Ashton is considerate. He asked the man to not go too high.) Chloe was rushed to the hospital where after a few minutes she was declared brain dead and passed. Aiden was always interested in joining the army, so he did. Ashton and Aiden made a deal that whoever would have a daughter first would name her Chloe. Aiden did. Katrina moved to college. But, they all kept contact, Chloe being the person binding them even after her death.