Fairy tail ball

Hey guys here is the update to whoever read this thanks!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wendy Pov

Yes, yes this is perfect just what I needed and it was quite easy. I'll make a ball in fairy tail. OK, to be honest I have no idea if this will even work so I hope it does work. I know fairy tail ain't good with some of this stuff... But it's my only idea so I should give it a try.

I got a piece of paper and started writing everything I would need to make this possible. Hmm....

° Balloons
°Cake (lots of food for the guys)
°Outfits
°Invitations
°Crown (this is a must do)

Alrighty, all done now I just need to get to work but what should I do first... Hmm maybe I'll do the invitations first.

(This is what said the invitations).

Dear Friends,
Fairy Tail and Saber Tooth members are all invited to this year's first Fairy Tail Ball!!!!

We will have food and many activities!!!
But the main one will be Fairy Bell of the Ball!!
The lucky girl shall receive her crown and will be this year's amazing fairy princess!!!
Everyone is welcomed to try this event will be in two weeks at the fairy tail guild at 5 p.m in the afternoon!!!

Thank-you sincerely,
Your beloved sky dragon slayer Wendy oh and Carla too!!!

Well, that's it! Now to make more and send these to everyone.

(After Wendy finished writing the other letters).

'Okay now to send them'. I thought to myself.

"Uhggg here... you go child all the invitations are in this bag." Said Carla carrying a huge bag much to big for her to carry. It held letters enveloped with fairy tail golden stamps. Meaning that this was important.

'Okay Wendy you can do this'll O said to myself.

"Thanks Carla now let me do my job!"

"Sky..... Dragon...... Rooooooooaaaar!!! I said while a huge tornado blast sent all the letter in the beg to different directions where everyone was at.

Sabertooth Members Pov

"Huh, a letter from fairy tail. Well better see what this is about!?"

"Eeeeeeeeek, there's going to be a ball and at fairy tail by Wendy I'm so going". All the sabertooth girls said.

"A ball ?!!!..... Well, I wonder how this will turn out?." All the Saber Tooth boys asked.

(Now back to Lucy at her apartment).

I was at home humming while admiring my beautiful dress. When suddenly a letter came flying inside my room. It was a letter from Wendy.... informing me about a.... a.... fairy tail ball. 'So that's why Wendy was such in a rush'. I thought to myself. Well, looks like I'll have to do some shopping.

"Okay, well... first I need to go to the guild and talk to the girls and see if they want to go shopping with me!!" I said to myself.

Time Skip To when Lucy arrived at the Guild
I had just arrived at the guild and was at the front entrance of the guild. I opened the door and when I entered the door of the guild... it grew quite. This was odd especially for the guild. Then I noticed why the guild was so quite. There were letters in front of them that were stamped with the fairy tail insignia to make sure that they were official.