Chapter 16

• Dedicated to All My Fans

(A/N:Im so sorry for not uploading sooner ive just been busy tieing up some loose ends before schools over so i hope you like it.Im decating this chapter to all my fans you guys are amazing thanks for all the vote and comments keep it up)

Honey's P.O.V.

i was sitting on the couch with dad after changing my clothes and drying off,Mason and Arron had some business to take care of so they were in their office.

"What kind of powers do you have?"i turned around so that i was facing him.

"Cant tell you till you turn 17 when you get you powers and then i have to train you to harness them"he explain

I gave him the puppy dog face"Awwwwww please come on just one little thing,please please ppppppplease"

He grunted "Fine,hand me that pillow by you"

I smiled as i handed him the pillow"What are you gonna do with the-"I stopped when he ripped open the pillow and dumped the feathers on to the table.

"that was pretty rude why'd-"

He shushed me as he closed his eyes and rasied his hands ove the pile of feathers,he had a look of pure concertration on his face.

I looked back at the feathers to see they were floating in midair and more and more began flloating around us in circles.

"Wow thats so cool"i said once the feather had fallen down.

"I'll teach it to you tommorow"he leaned back on the couch.

"There's other way to phrase this question so im just gonna go ahead and ask are you having sex with them?"he asked.

"Ewwwwww dad come on"i slapped him in the shoulder.

He laughed"what its a good question to ask,so are you?"

"Men are yucky"complete lie.

"i know your lieing but it makes me feel better"he pulled me closer to him and i laid my head on his shoulder.

Danny and Dylan walked in"Hey little red Mason and Arron called a pack meeting and sent me to get the both of you"

I stood and asked"Whats it about?"

"Didnt say,he just sent us to get you"

Danny led us to what im guessing was where the meeting was suppose to be held there was a long table in the middle and those wheely office chairs all around it,everyone one was seated at the table except for Arron and Mason.

"They stood up,bowed and murmered"Alpha Female"

I looked behind me to see if they were talking to someone else,i looked at Dylan"Who are they talking to?"

Danny nudged my shoulder"They're talking to you"

Duh.

"Hi Everyone"I waved timidly and walked over to take a seat at the end of the table while dad lead against the far wall,after a couple of minutes of waiting and small meaningless chit chat amongst the pack members Mason and Arron entered once again everyone stood bowed and murmered"Alpha's"

"Sorry where late just had some business to finish up"Arron explained as they walked to there seats,Arron came over to where i was siting picked me up and sat me on his lap.

"We called this meeting because the Red Moon pack is coming"Mason anounced eveyone boke out in murmers.

"Why?"a pack member asked.

Arron waited for everyone to calm down before answering"They've come to search for their beta nick and they want to help us"

I felt the need to raise my hand before saying something so i did,everyone seem to quiet down and look towards me.