Capítulo 10.

- ¿Qué pasa,Melody? -Dijo parando el coche.- Llevas todo el camino callada,tienes la piel pálida y los ojos rojos.

No contesté.

- Joder,Melody...-Suspiró frustrado.- Mírame. -Le ignoré.- Melody. -Insistió cogiendo mi mentón,haciendo que le mirase.

Nuestras miradas se encontraron.

- Puedes contarme lo que sea...-Susurró.- Estoy aquí para ti.

Y me derrumbé. Comencé a llorar desconsoladamente en sus brazos.

Narra Justin.

La abracé como si no hubiera un mañana y sentí que la necesitaba y que ella también a mí.

Un pinchazo en mi cabeza e imágenes borrosas volvieron a mi mente.

Flashback.

- Ooh uuh, ooh uuuh, my friends say I'm a fool to think that you're the one for me I guess I'm just a sucker for love.
'Cause honestly the truth is that you know I'm never leaving 'cause you're my angel sent from above. Baby you can do no wrong, my money is your give you a little more because I love ya, love ya. With me girl is where you belong. Just stay right here I promise my dear I'll put nothing above ya,'bove ya. Love me, love me,say that you love me. Fool me,fool me,oh how you do me. Kiss me,kiss me,say that you miss me. Tell me what I wanna hear...Tell me you love me,love me,say that you love me. Fool me ,fool me,oh how you do me. Kiss me,kiss me,say that you miss me. Tell me what I wanna hear..Tell me you love me.
People talk to tell me but I still refuse to listen 'cause they don't get spend time with you. A minute without you is worse more than a thousand days without your love,oh your love. Oooh,baby you can do no wrong, my money is yours give you a little more because I love ya,love ya. With me girl is where you belong just stay right here I promise my dear I'll put nothing above ya,'bove ya.
Love me,love me,say that you love me. Fool me,fool me,oh how you do me. Kiss me,kiss me,say that you miss me. Tell me what I wanna hear... Tell me you love me. Love me,love me,say that you love me. Fool me,fool me,oh how you do me.Kiss me,kiss me, say that you miss me. Tell me what I wanna hear, tell me you love me.
My heart is blind,but I don't care 'cause when I'm with you everything has dessapeared and everytime I hold you near,I never wanna let you go,ooooh
Love me,love me,say that you love me. Fool me,fool me,oh how you do me. Kiss me,kiss me ,say that you miss me. Tell me what you wanna hear. Tell me you... Love me,love me,say that you love me. Fool me,fool me,oh how you do me. Kiss me,kiss me,say that you miss me. Tell me what I wanna hear,tell me you love me.