Chapter Twelve: Family

Your POV
Its been a while since I've been here. Whenever I'm not practising, performing, or helping around the camp, I'm reading.

I walked back to my own tent with a book. I stepped inside, on my bed, was a spider. One with gold eyes. And it was HUGE. (No its not Claude btw) it reminded me of the tall brick wall of a butler that was always near Alois.

Alois...

I stepped out of my tent and walked to Daggers. He was the person I was closest to here. I saw there was a light in his tent so I slightly opened the tent flap and poked my head in.

"U-uh... Dagger... Could I sleep with you tonight?"I ask shyly.

Daggers POV
I looked at Y/n. She looks absolutely adorable. "Why?" I ask. "Um... There's a spider in my tent..." She mumbles blushing.

"What? I've seen you kill spiders before what makes this one any different?" I ask tilting my head to the right. "Well... Alois had a tall butler with gold eyes. The spider had gold eyes. Alois is the queens spider..." She explains blushing.

She told only me about the young earl who claimed to love her, so much so he would kill for her. He killed her family, friends, and her fiancée. I lifted the blanket up and patted the spot beside me.

She climbed in and curled up next to me like a small kitten and immediately fell asleep. I chuckled quietly and wrapped my arms around her.

"Nobody's gonna hurt you Y/n. Your family now." I mutter before falling asleep myself.

The next morning I snuck Y/n out of my tent before anyone else was up so nobody got the wrong idea. Y/n surprisingly didn't have much bed head, but her bangs covered half her face and it wasn't as smooth as it normally was.

Once she hot to her tent she changed and came out in an outfit similar to the one she auditioned in and her hair was down and smoother than when she woke up.

"We got some hot chocolate today come on!" I exclaim dragging her to the mess tent. The only people in there were Joker Peter and Snake, all of the sitting down and drinking hot chocolate.

"Where were you this morning lass? I couldn't find you in your tent." He asks. "I slept in Daggers tent. I had a nightmare and couldn't fall asleep." She says. Wait did she just lie?!

"That's all?" Joker asks. "I could tell you the details of the nightmare if you agreed not to piss yourself." Y/n says. Joker chuckles. "Are you sure your a noble?" Joker asks.

"I still have my last name. Technically I am. And with my older brother gone along with my parents, that would make me head of the family." She shrugs.

Peter whistles "must be nice not having to worry about starvation." He says. "I'll have you know, if I didn't do what my so called lover wanted me to do, I would have to worry about much more that starvation." Y/n snaps.

"Give me an example." Peter demands. "Oh I can give you plenty, but let's just say he took something from me that I can never get back." Y/n says.

Peter sits there with a look on his face like he knows he crossed the line, but he isn't gonna apologize either. Y/n grabs her cup of hot chocolate and sits across from Joker.

"I'd heard from your friend that you'd been through a lot, but just wow..." Joker mutters.

8