Chapter Two: Strange Dreams

No POV
Claude had been ordered to sneak into the manor while everyone was asleep and find out what had been going on. He looked through the study, nothing, the bedroom, Lady Y/n wasn't there. Some clothing was missing from the wardrobe and drawers, no signs of struggle though. As if she had left on her own, which she probably had. And in a hurry as well. She had left jewelry and other normal things she would have normally taken. She only took what was needed and nothing more. He wasn't sure where she went, but he was sure that Alois would not be pleased by this.

Alois' POV a few hour later
She left. I had no words. I knew something was up. I shouldn't have left. I laugh. Not a happy joyful laugh, but a humorless and insane one. Until its reduced to dark giggles. It must have been the maids idea. They wanted to take her from me. (A/n: nope Alois, still wrong.) I regain my composure, I look at Claude. "Find out where Y/n is, that's an order." I say coldly. "Yes, your Highness." Claude replies. I sigh and sit down on my bed 'where could you have gone, my sweet Y/n?'

.~•°Le timeskip°•~. (Aka ten days later)

Ten murders left. We found her again. She ran away. She's not safe from me. What have you done to me my sweet Y/n? Twenty more days. Ten more people. Counting down, until your mine.

Your POV (dreamland)
It was dark as usual. Nothing around exept blackness. But it got brighter by the second. Until I could see things clearly. My own home. Covered in dust. Like it hadn't been cleaned in ages. But something else. Crimson stains on the walls and floors. Both old and new. Laying in the center of it all was a note. I picked it up.

Dearest Y/n,
I decided to give you more time, at the expense of your servants of course.
If you can figure it out in two days, nobody is harmed. If you give up in two days,
You belong to me and only me and no one is harmed. Every two days you refuse to give in
Or don't find out, we will kill someone! But when you do figure it out, you'll be mine!
I'm not stupid enough to let someone who knows my secret tell everyone!
Sincerely, A.T.

Its just a dream. Its just a dream. it's just a dream. I can't do this anymore. I'm scared. I laugh dryly, I curl up and close my eyes. But as soon as I do I open them and I'm no longer in that horrid dream. I get up and begin walking around.