Kinky Love Story

Y/n

             Everything was perfect. It was Draco and I's two year anniversary and I wanted to surprise him. He's always had a more controlling side in the bed. So I thought I'd buy some rope and a blindfold. I also made homemade chocolate sauce to fit the occasion. They both are Slytherin green with the Slytherin crest on it. With me being a Hufflepuff, I've never experience this side of him before, but I was ready to start now. I even bought lingerie that would make his heart thrum. I set the wrapped rope and blindfold along with the warmed chocolate sauce down on his bed and sit down delicately, crossing my legs and leaning back into my elbows so Draco got to see the full set of lingerie.

            It matched the theme very well

            It matched the theme very well. I hear footsteps coming up the stairs and I just know it's him. I smile and giggle softly so he wouldn't be able to hear me. His doorknob turns slowly, making my heart race a million times faster. It opens with silence and Draco steps through the threshold. He looks up and smiles at me sweetly, and then he looks down at my lingerie and his eyes turn from sweet to lustful and filled with love.

"Is all of that—" Draco points to my lingerie and the wrapped gifts "for me?" He finishes.

"Yes. I want you to open your gifts first though." I reply. "Before you devour me in one bite."

Draco playfully bites at me from across the room. "Okay love." Draco says before walking across the room slowly, standing in front of me. "But not before I do this..." Draco trails off as he bends low and captures my lips in a heated kiss.

The kiss was full of something new and experimental. This kiss had a lot of nipping and licking playfully at my bottom lip, even after I allowed him entrance to my mouth. I wrap my arms around Draco's shoulders, loving the feeling of how free Draco seems to become just now. I kiss his lips softly after we break apart, playfully so.

"Happy anniversary love." Draco whispers into my hairline.

"Happy Anniversary Draco." I whisper back, running my hands through his hair. "Open your presents." I whisper to him, a sexy smirk covering my facial features.

"What's the smirk for? " Draco asks.

"You'll see." I respond.

Draco raises one of his perfect eyebrows, raising into a perfect arch. Draco sits down on the bed, taking the first one in his hands, which was the blindfold, and tears the paper slowly, teasing me. When it's finally open after I give an impatient sigh, Draco's eyebrows shoot up again but with a smirk on his face.

"Oh?" He asks, surprise etching into his voice.

"I saw that you liked that take control in bed...so I thought that I'd give up all of my control to you. To submit." I reply, blushing madly.