Movie Night

"Dinner with your parents was excruciating!" I exclaim as we walk through the door in my long green elegant dress.
"It wasn't that bad sweetheart, you're just not used to it," my boyfriend comments.
"I have to get used to it?" I ask incredulous. "How do you sit there in pure silence for 2 hours straight while eating 6 different courses?" I blurt.
"I never said I liked doing that," he responds hastily.
"Your parents hate me," I respond glumly.
"They don't, it's just they have a hard time understanding you, (Y/N)." Draco murmurs in my ear as he brushes his lips against my collar bone.
I sigh in contentment before turning around and letting his unzip my dress and sliding it down my body, leaving me in no bra since my dress had a built in one and black satin panties. He intakes a sharp breath. I bend down on purpose to pick up my dress and wiggle my ass around before getting up and walking into the bedroom and changing into a black nightgown and putting my (Y/H/C) into a pony tail. I walk out of the bedroom and sit on the couch. I flip through the TV channels until I find a movie called Marley and Me. I wait for Draco to come find me before pushing my breasts up and smiling up at his towering form.
"Would you like to accompany me to a movie?" I point towards the TV screen.
"I would love to Miss. (Y/L/N). What are we watching tonight?" He asks me.
"A movie called Marley and Me," I respond in my heavy Russian accent.
He smiles at me before sitting down next to me and lying his head on my lap. I love it when he does this, makes sure that both of us are comfortable. I press play and let the movie emerge into early credits before it starts.
After around half of the movie I'm laughing and crying and all I want to do is save that poor defenseless puppies life!! I let my tears freely fall down my cheeks and down the crevice of my breast. I huff out a little and Draco looks up at me with a smirk before changing positions and curling me into his chest. I cry into his tank top before sniffling and look up at Draco.
"Baby?" I ask croaky like.
"Yes honey?" He asks me.
"Can we get a puppy?" I ask him.
All the sudden he starts chortling. "You want a puppy!! Sure baby! What kind?" He asks after he's done.
"A Golden retriever." I state simply.
"What's that?" He asks.
I sigh before going and getting my phone and showing him a baby and an adult golden retriever. "That is a golden retriever," I respond.
"Aweeee! But we can't I don't want a dog that's better looking than its owner." He huffs irritated.
"Baby, you are so hot that even the sun is jealous." I respond.
He smirks. "I know," he says cockily.
I raise my eyebrows. "Make love to me?" I ask out of no where.
His eyes widen and I feel his cock harden under my calf. "C'mere." Was all he said.
I scoot closer and straddle his hips, connecting my lips to his neck, making sure to attack his sweet spot right under his jawline. He grunts before starting to grind against my damp panties. I attack his collarbone before leaving several fat hickeys along the way down. He lets out a soft moan.
"(Y/N)...(Y/N)" he moans as he grinds and his jeans becoming wet of precum.
I start to wiggle my hips as I sigh his name as well. "Draco... Baby... Take over... Spank me..." I whisper huskily in between hickeys.
He turns us around so his is the dominate one and I'm smushed against the couch. I scratch my nails down his back until I get to the hem of his tank top, I tug at it roughly before he gets the hint and literally rips it off of himself. I moan once I see his abs. I graze my fingers along his abs lightly,
Making him lean into my touch.
"Oh (Y/N)!" He gasps.
I trail my hands down my neck and down to my breast, massaging lightly before moving to his belt buckle.
"I want you to spank me," I whisper.
He takes his belt off and flings it to the ground and takes off his pants and boxers, leaving his stark naked. He stands me up.
"Undress yourself," he whispers huskily as he pumps himself.
I slowly take off my night gown, making it pool to my ankles. He starts to pump himself faster. I unclasp my bra from the front and slowly take off my bra and slide it down my shoulders. I smile a mischievous smile. I run my hands along my stomach before wrapping my fingers around my nipples and squeezing tightly and hard, making me cry out. He pumps faster, spitting on his hand to make his cock slick. I moan loudly. I take my panties off slightly faster, showing him my shaved pussy before turning around and showing him my round pale ass. He moans out as he cums all over his hand.
"(Y/N)!!!" Draco screams.
"Baby," I sigh as I cum.
He stands up and walks towards me. He takes my arm and drags me to the couch and lies me down on his lap and massages my ass.
"So round. If you can count for me I'll rim you," he whispers huskily.
I moan in pleasure. "Yes sir," I whisper.
He massages my ass for a few minutes, appreciating that this piece of ass that belongs to the beautiful and kind woman is all his. His hand lifts and comes down with a antagonizing crack.
"One," I arch my back in pleasure and pain.
He connects his palm with my other cheek.
"T-wo," I cradle my head on his knees.
He then smacks my vagina.
"Agh! Three!!" I scream.
He chuckles. He smacks around my vagina until I get to 5 when he stops. "You deserve me to run you little one," he murmurs, petting my hair. "Are you okay love? I didn't go too hard did I?" He asks me.
"No. It's just a little sore," I whimper as I sit up, "please eat me," I whimper, ceiling on my knees.
He smiles before getting on his hands and knees and I do the same in front of him. "I love you," he whispers against my tiny hole I call my anus.
I moan out. He skims his pointed nose along my crack, making me squirm. He then breathes out against my heat and I almost cum again. He sticks out a tongue and traces my anus with delicate care. I moan and grunt.
"Draco..." I moan out.
      He then enters his tongue into my heat and I groan and moan and squirm in delightful pleasure. He sucks like he's giving me the blow job and I can't care less. I cum moments later, making his chuckle as it drips onto him.  He gets up and presses his fully hard cock at my entrance.
"Are you ready baby girl?" He asks me.
"Yes," I pant.
      He pushes in with ease and then starts to pump. We moan in sync before making me overstimulate. I moan out and then start screaming.
"Hahn!!! Draco!!" I scream.
I cum and he isn't fare behind me. I curl into his arms and fall asleep on the floor.