Office Punishment

Y/n Pov
I sit at the desk in my tight, short, and slutty outfit, awaiting my bosses arrival. He comes through the door with a pouty face and a coffee in his hand. Once he looks up he scans what his wife is wearing.
"What in gods name are you doing in the home office looking like that?" He asks me with heat rushing to his cheeks.
"Because I wanted to help you relax," I whisper to him, popping a cherry into my mouth.
"Please, not tonight," he says impatiently. "I have work to do," he adds on.
I pout. "You've said that everyday this week! I want you!" I respond, my cheeks heating up in embarrassment of feeling rejected.
"That's because I have tons of work to do. Now please go wait in the bedroom," he says pointing to the door.
I huff angrily and and walk out of the room, making sure to stomp on his foot on the at out. I toddle down the stairs with 5 inch heels on and sit on the couch in front of the fireplace, pouring myself the strongest liquor I can find. I sip at the strong liquid and lean back against the couch. He should be done soon. I'll get him in the bedroom. I set the glass down and walk up the stairs to our bedroom. I go to my closet and pick out a slurry white nightgown with a string thong. I pull on the see through fabric with the lace bust and slip on the thing, pulling on the white see through socks and the 2 inch heels that comes with it.

I walk out of the bathroom and sit on the bed in the sexiest pose I can think of and lick my lips invitingly

I walk out of the bathroom and sit on the bed in the sexiest pose I can think of and lick my lips invitingly. I flip my bouncy curls over my shoulder and tilt my head. Draco walks in with his tie undone and his belt unbuckled. Perfect. I think as I let him take in my appearance. He sighs in lust and I know he feels his cock twitching. I smirk up at him and stand up. I walk over to him and place my hands on his shoulders. He stares into my eyes for a moment before letting himself speak.
"Tease," he mutters as he slides his belt out from his pants loop from loop and let's it fall to the floor. "You want me? Have me," he whispers into my ear.
I gulp and immediately connect our lips together into a passionate kiss, making our tongues fight for dominance. I sigh and feel his hand touch my breasts. I feel him grope for a few moment before pushing his hands away,
"You've been a naughty boy," I whisper into his ear. "You don't want to have sex with me all week, now you've got to be punished as I fuck you so hard," I whisper huskily into his ear.
He gasps and groans at my words. I slide my hand down and pinch his nipple as hard as I can, making him yelp in surprise. I take his hand and lead him into his office. I sit him onto his wheely chair and take duct tape and and tie his hands to the arms. I step back and admire my work. He licks his lips. I walk towards him and slap his cheek a little lighter than usual. He grunts. I unbutton his shirt so it shows his perk but red nipples. I lean in and kiss him full on the mouth. He sighs and begins to kiss back, I deepen it and shove my tongue down his throat and begin to explore a little more. He moans and gag as at the same time. I trail my nails lightly down his body and around his sensitive nipples to his sensitive naval. He gasps and grinds into air. I smile a little and kiss down his neck, sucking and nipping at the exposed skin, making him moan in frustration.
"Need you," he whispers.
"Oh baby, I know you do," I whisper, sucking on his ear, nipping at the love. He moans.
I kiss down his hairless chest and to his perked nipples. I lick my lips before grazing them ever so slightly onto his nipples. He grunts and arches his back only for me to pull away. He groans in frustration.
"Tease," he huffs angrily.
"I know," I whisper seductively.
I blow on the nipples, making him squirm before finally attaching my lips to his nipple, making him moan and kiss the top of my head in a way of gratitude, making me smile against his nips. I suckle him for a few moments before kids in down his stomach, making sure to avoid his naval and kiss his cloth covered thighs. He moans a little and opens himself a little more towards me. I giggle a little and kiss his bulge, knowing he hates it when I do that if I'm not going to suck him until after sex. He moans frustratedly.
"Fuck me!" He yells.
I chuckle. "You want my pussy?" I ask him.
"Does it look like I want cock?" He asks me.
"I can give you that too," I respond with a shrug.
"Y/n y/l/n!" Draco says in astonishment.
I giggle and unzip his pants and let his erection pop through his pants. I lick my lips. "You can have both of you want," I whisper, kissing his top before straddling him and lining him at my entrance.
I slowly slide myself down onto him until he is impaling me. I moan at the contact while he grunts. I begin to slowly swivel my hips ever so slightly just to cause friction of his cock in my pussy. He moans out loud.
"Bad boy!" I say as he jerks his hips upwards. I slap him and bounce on top of him, making it harder for him to resist the urge to fuck me.
I kiss him fully on the mouth and let him slide his tongue into my mouth, attempting to explore my mouth from this angle. I moan as he hits my g-spot and he grunts as his cock twitches upwards. I bounce as fast and as hard as I can and make sure to have him hit every spot in my pussy.
"If I I untape you can you run my pussy?" I ask him.
He nods his head. "Anything for you princess," he whispers.
I lean over, swiveling my hips and I untape his dominate hand and guide it to my pussy, wet and engorged. I moan as he begins to add feather touches to my clit, drawing figure eights onto my sensitive skin. I groan and feel his cock swelling as he's about to release, I cum in squirts onto his lap and stomach, making him fill me with seed in my already pregnant body. I pull off of him and pull on my panties and undo his bindings and help him up as he zips up his spent cock.
"I'm sorry I've been avoiding you, it's just I'm afraid of hurting the baby," he whispers.
"It's okay," but I can be appealing in my fattening body," I whisper back.
"You're not fat! I'm going to bed, wanna join?" He asks me.
"Sure," I respond, following him to the bedroom to fuck, shower, and then actually go to bed before Scorpius comes home tomorrow from Hogwarts.