chapter 9

im sorry this took so long i have been revising for my exams 

Sofia's POV.

It has been a week since we have been in Ireland and we have to leave today. We said our goodbyes to everyone.

Then we went to the airport. Its my birthday in 3 days and I will be 5.

The boys are going back on tour the day before so I will be in America for my birthday and I get to see uncle Luke, uncle Michael, uncle Aston and uncle Calum.

We are at the airport and I am really going to miss Ireland, I have seen were daddy went to school and other places in Ireland. We went to the desk to give in our bags. Then we went to sit down and I went on twitter on my I pad and daddy went on twitter on his phone.

“ plane to London now abounding please go to gate A3” the women said on the speaker.

Me and daddy went to the gate and gave in our passports, boarding tickets and then we got on the plane and sat down. I pulled back out my I pad and went on twitter I can't write nothing I just see what is going on and if I want to write something daddy does it for me or someone else.

After a very long plane ride I was glad to get off it and be back in London also I get to see my uncle's.

Once we got to the house I got tackled into a hug by Uncle Lou and an I missed you Sofia.

We spent the night talking and messing around until daddy said it was time for bed.

“ Come on princess time for bed” Daddy said

“ OK” I said

“ You can see the boys tomorrow” Daddy said

“ OK night boys” I said.

Me and daddy went up stairs, I got my pjs on, brushed my teeth, washed and then daddy tucked me into bed and read me a bedtime story. Then I drifted into darkness.

Niall's POV.

After I put Sofia to bed I read her the story Jack and the bean stork and she fell asleep so I kissed her on the forehead and said

“ good night princess sleep tight, I love you with all my heart, forever and always”.

I then went into my room and put on a pair of sweats and a tank top and then went down stairs with the boys.

“Niall” Louis said

“ yes Lou” I said

“ what did you do in Ireland” Liam asked

“ I showed Sofia around and me, Greg, Sofia and Theo all went out places” I said

“ cool” said Harry.

We spent the night talking about what we done when we were with our family's until Liam suggested that we go to bed.

“ night boys” we all said and then we went into our rooms and went to bed.

The next morning.

I woke up and remembered we go back on tour today and we are going to America.

I went into Sofia's room.

“Princess time to wake up” I said

“Morning daddy” Sofia said

“We are going to America today” I said

“I turn 5 tomorrow daddy” Sofia said

“That will be exciting” I said

“ yes it will” she said

“ OK put on something comfortable because it is going to be a long plane ride” I said

“ OK daddy” she said

“ I'll be in my room if you need me” I said

“ daddy” she said

“ yes princess” I said

“ could you help me please” she said

“ yes I will” I replied

I helped Sofia get dressed and she went to Zayn so he could do her hair while I went to get dressed myself.

Once I had my shower and got dressed I went down stairs and everyone was eating breakfast.

“ lets go boys” Paul said

“ I haven't had breakfast yet” Sofia said

“ I'll get you something at the airport ok princess” I said

“ OK daddy” Sofia said.

We got in the car so thant we could go to the airport.

“ daddy” Sofia said

“ yes princess” I asked

“ can I sit by you” she asked

“ yes you can princess” I said

when we got to the airport we went straight on the plane and Paul went to get something for Sofia and me for breakfast while preston was putting our luggage on the plane.

Once we got off the plane Sofia was sleeping so I picked her up and carried her to the car.

Once we got to the tour bus I put Sofia to bed and then we all went to bed our selves.