chapter 3

Sofia's p.o.v

We are going on tour today. YAY WE ARE GOING AROUND THE WORLD.

Better go and get daddy and the boys and I have I told you that I don't mind people shouting now because I live with Louis I have got used to it.

“BOYS GET UP, ZAYN IF YOU WANT TO DO YOUR HAIR THEN I WOULD GET UP BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE AN HOUR, LOUIS IF YOU WANT TO SEE YOUR CARROTS AGAIN I WOULD GET UP IF I WAS YOU, HARRY I WILL STRAIGHTEN YOU HAIR, LIAM I WILL SCARE YOU WITH SPOONS, DADDY I AM GOING TO BE SICK” I screamed

I ran straight to the bathroom and daddy followed me I started to be sick so daddy was rubbing my back.

“ Sofia are you OK” daddy asked

“ I just don't feel to good that is all” I replied

“ do you want to get change or not” daddy asked

“ can I not” I said

“ OK I am going to go and get dressed” daddy replied

“ OK I am going downstairs” I said

“ I will bring down your backpack” daddy replied

I went downstairs and ended up running to the bathroom with Louis running behind me.

“ Sofia are you OK” Louis asked

“ NIALL GET DOWN HERE SOFIA IS BEING SICK” Louis screamed

“ COMING” daddy screamed

Daddy and all the boys came running in and after a while Paul came running in saying that it was time to go so daddy picked me up and all the boys helped with all the stuff.

Once we got on the bus we all choose what bunk we wanted and I am going to share with daddy. All of us are just sitting in the living room while we are starting the tour around london I am cuddled up with daddy while watching the boys playing Fifa on the play station 4.

Nialls P.O.V

I can't believe that my baby is sick on the start of tour. I just cant stand seeing her like this and no one knows how it happened she was fine one minute and then the next she was being sick.

I was so glad that Louis called me down and then I was there because she needs her daddy at times like this.

“daddy” Sofia said

“ yes baby” I asked

“ I think I am going to be sick” she said and ran to the bathroom

I ran after her and the boys was looking at us strange but I don't care my baby needs me

I got to the bathroom to find Sofia being sick again. I rubbed her back and when she was done I brushed her teeth and put her in clean clothes.

Liams P.O.V

“ what was that all about” Harry asked

“ Sofia was going to be sick again” Louis said

“ do you think she is OK” Harry asked

“ what do you think Haz the girl is not well” Louis said

“ Harry Edward Styles she is only 4 how would you feel if you were like this” I asked

“ not OK” Harry replied

That is when Niall came back in with Sofia in his arms. She is sleeping in his arms so he just sat on the sofa and put a blanket over Sofia.

Harry's P.O.V

I feel kind of dumb now and I feel sorry for Sofia I am gong to go to my bunk and go on my laptop.

Louis P.O.V

Harry just walked out right in the middle of a game I am going to go see if he is OK.

“ boys I am going to go see if Harry is ok”

“ OK” they said

I got up and went to the bed rooms

“ hazzabear are you OK” I asked

“ loubear I am fine just wanted to go on my laptop” Hazza said

“ what you doing on your laptop” I asked

“ I am on twitter and I am also emailing people” Hazza said

“ do you want to do a twitcam on my laptop so you can still use yours” I asked

“ lets do this” Hazza replied

I set up my laptop and logged into twitter then tweeted

@Louis_Tomlinson: going to do a twitcam with @Harry_Styles so tune in.

I also added the link and then started the twitcam while Harry was on his laptop emailing someone. Then an email popped up on my phone so I clicked on it and it was off Simon.

Niall's P.O.V

I was on twitter when I seen that Louis and Harry was doing a twitcam so I told the boys and Liam and Zayn are going to prank them on there fan accounts which me, Liam and Zayn made so when we want to prank Harry and Louis we use the fake accounts.

I went into the kitchen and made me and Sofia something to eat and a drink when I went back into the living room I found that Sofia had woken up so I went to give her her food and drink she said that she was feeling a bit better so I gave her some medicine that Liam gave me to give to her.

Once we came had finished eating Harry and Louis came in screaming that they one a contest because they had the same email about it.

I checked on my laptop that it was Liam and Zayn's prank I was laughing and Sofia asked what I was laughing about so I said that Louis and Harry are exited about a compertion they had won.

Liam then came in

“ boys time for bed ready for our busy day tomorrow”

“ OK” we all said

I put on my pjs and sand Sofia to sleep and then I fell into a deep sleep just being glade that Sofia is better.