The three were all back in the Parenting Ward as they had decided to get together so the kids could all play with each other while they waited for the match to start. They talked as they watched over the children play.

"How're you guys doing with Blaise and Ron?" Hermione asked.

"Blaise and I are fantastic," Luna said in her normal dreamy state. "It's been fairly easy. We're so lucky to only have little Elizabeth."

"How lucky for you," Pansy joked. She had to deal with Ron and triplets. Hermione honestly felt sorry for the girl.

"I bet Ron hasn't been that much of a help," Hermione spoke.

"Oh no, he has. He's great. I was actually surprised at how helpful he's been."

"Seriously? The Ronald Weasley has been helpful with children?"

"I know! I couldn't believe it either," Pansy laughed. "Shocked all of us."

"So, Hermione, how's Draco?" Luna asked smiling.

Hermione blushed and looked down, wringing her hands together. "He's good. Helps a lot with the children. He's really changed for the better."

"Mhmm, anything else?" Pansy asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"You two already know, don't you?" Hermione groaned, knowing there was no way she'd be able to get out of speaking about it now.

"Yep!" Luna exclaimed excitedly. "Blaise told me and I told Pansy!"

"So? How was it?"

Hermione blushed, her face turning an unruly shade of red. "It was good. Bit of a shock though since I wasn't expecting it, but good."

"Just good?" Pansy snorted. "This is Draco Malfoy we're talking about here."

"Fine! It was fantastic. I can't really describe it, honestly. He has this way with his mouth. Indescribable he is."

"That's what I thought," Pansy smirked.

The girls continued to talk until it was time to head out for the match.

"Harry Potter has caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins!" Lee Jordan shouted into the microphone.

Hermione cheered with the rest of the Gryffindors for a good minute before taking both of her children's hands into her own. She walked with them down the stairs of the stands and onto the field where she gave Harry a hug.

"Congratulations Harry, you played a great game!"

"Thanks 'Mione," Harry smiled before walking over to where Luna was with his children. Ginny was already over there collecting hugs from them all.

Hermione then quickly turned around when she felt the loss of a hand in hers and the sound of Danielle yelling out 'daddy'. She watched the girl run into the arms of the Slytherin Quidditch uniform clad boy.

"Danielle!" Hermione scolded when she reached her daughter with Scorpius in tow. "You can't just run away like that, sweetie. It's not safe."

"Sorry mummy," Danielle said before snuggling more into the hold of her father.

Hermione looked up at the sweaty, blonde boy before giving him a small smile. "Good game today, Draco."

"Thanks, love." He smiled back. "Think I need a little cheering up though, we did lose after all. How's a kiss sound?"

Hermione laughed and shook her head before planting a kiss on his cheek.

"I'm still feeling a bit down. Let me try this time." Draco then sat Danielle down much to her dismay and pulled Hermione into his arms. His hands moved up to her hair and he leaned his forehead on hers before attaching his lips to hers. "That's better."

Hermione blushed and looked down to find her children staring up at her with big smiles on their faces. Apparently they liked seeing their parents kissing.