Chapter 7

Abby's POV

-------

I woke up to the sound of slapping. I shot up. Cameron. Was smack caming hayes. "OWWW!" Hayes screamed.

I laughed. Me and Cameron fist bumped.

"Hey....." Hayes said sarcastically .

"Shut up." I said, pecking his cheek. I ran into the bathroom and put on my shorts with Jordan's. Then my hoodies with Grier #7 on the back. "Let's go downstairs!" I yelled. "Ima need to get dressed!" Hayes yelled running into the bathroom.

I grabbed Cameron's hand and we ran downstairs. Cameron is like my older brother. Sat down in a chair when we got downstairs. Hen I got on vine. "Hey cam?" I asked. "Yea abbs?" He answered. " wasn't Brent Rivera supposed to join us?" " yea but stuff changed." He replied. "Oh"

When I got down there I saw a girl talking to beth and Matt. I walked up. "Hey." "Hi Abby." Beth said. " this is Christina."

Christina had long dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. I look over at Cameron. He was drooling all over her. I nudged Cam. "This is Cameron." I said. "Oh r u to dating?" Christina asked. Me and Cameron look at each other and laughed. "She's like my little sister." He smiled.

Hayes walked down then and wrapped his arms around me. "THIS is my boyfriend, Hayes."

Hayes Smiled. "This is my forever and always."

-----------

Christina has been here a few days. Me and her have became kinda close. I call her Chris.I was sitting with one day in my hotel room when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it." I said going to the door. I open it. I stumble back. "You.....YOU!"

It was that girl. The one that beat me up.

"What are you doing here?!" I am a safe distance away. "What r U doing here?" She replied. "This......is my room." I answered slowly.

She look behind me at Christina "Chrisy!" She squealed.

"Hey Brit!" Chris yelled back.

Omg. I can't believe it. Chris is friends with the girl that almost made me lose everything.

--------

Hayes POV

I was hanging out with Taylor when my phone rang. "Hang on Taylor" I said clicking answer.

"Hello?"

"Hayes?" It was Abby, she sounded scared.

"Hey. Wrongs wrong babe? Where are you?"

" I was hanging out with Chris in my room, and her friend showed up." "Okay?" I said.

"Her...." I could tell she was crying. "Her friend is the girl that beat me up." I almost dropped my phone. "Where are you now?" "My bathroom." "I'm coming." I hung up.

"Everything alright?" Taylor asked. "That girl that Abby up is in her room."

I ran down the hall to her room.

-----

I walked in, since a had a key. "Oh, hey Hayes." Christina Said. "Abby is in the bathroom." "Yea I know" I said. But I wasent looking at her. I was death staring that chick. I knocked on the bathroom door. "Babe it's me."

She immediately opened it, hugging me. I look back at that girl. "I think u need to leave." "Y? Am I too distracting?" I didn't even blink. "Now leave." She rolled her eyes and left. Chris got up. "What happened with you guys and Brittney anyway?"

---------

I told her everything.

"Wow. I never thought Brit would do something like that." Christina said.

"Yea"

-------

Ashley's POV

"Nice Mahogany!" I yell over the music.

"Thanks." She replied. We were trying to make new beats. Is is about our 3rd one. Then I got a text.

From 😍Taylor😍: Hey Babe💗 Abby just saw an "old friend" I think it would be nice if u would come and comfort her.

Who?

To 😍Taylor😍: okay :)

--------

I walk in to Abby on Hayes Lap. "Hey chicka. U alright?" I said sitting next to hayes.

"Yea. Apperently that chick that beat me up is BFFs with Chris." I replied.

"Yikes."

The only people in the room was Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Beth,Matt,and Jack J.

The. There was a knock at the door. "Got it!" I yelled.

"NO ME!" Taylor yelled. We both sprinted to the door. Well, until Taylor Tackled me.

"I'll get it." Nash said laughing. I smiled. I got Abby to smile.

Taylor got up and opened the door.

2 familiar happy faces glared at us.

"JC, KIAN!" Nash screamed.

"HEYYYY!" Matt yelled.

I wave hi and sat next to Abby.

"Soo....." JC said.

"Who wants to shoot a video?"