Chapter 2

-

Abby's Pov

I was sitting down with Beth talking. Then next thing I know, beth and all the other girls run towards the stage screaming.

Nash Freaking Grier was on stage.

"hey everyone!! Who's excited!?!?!" Nash said into the microphone.

Girls all screamed. "Well today, each one of us will get to pick a girl to become a VIP , moving them front row, and getting a meet and great!" Wow. I wasn't expecting that.

I walked towards the stage to get a good look, until some crazy chick scratches my face and pushed me back. So I fell on the ground. With a scrape on my face.

Fun.

-

I sat in a chair in the back and got on vine.

"Jeez, MAGCON is CRAZY!" I showed the stage. Then I posted it. 5,000 likes already?

Then I noticed. I finally got 2M followers.

-

"Why are you all the ways back here?" I heard someone ask behind me. I turned around.

It was Jack J.

"Can't get through these girls are fierce. My friend got up there though." I pointed at the stage.

"Yea they are crazy." He added.

"How did you get over here without getting mobbed?" I wonder. " I have my ways" jack smirked.

We sat there and talked for a while while I crowd subsided. We swapped numbers too. Jack looked at his watch. "I'm about to go on. But here." He handed me a VIP pass. " I'll give u the meet and greet later." "Thanks!" I yelled. " your welcome oh hey I never got your name." "Abby" I smiled.

-

Jack J's Pov

I went back backstage after talking with Abby. "WHERE DID U GO!?" Hayes yelled. "We were looking for you!" "I saw a lonely girl in the back so I talked to her. She was your age to hayes, well I think." I smirked. "Did u give her a VIP pass?" "Maybe.." That shut him up.

-

We all walked onstage and I saw Abby by a gorgeous red haired girl, who I'm guessing was her friend. I waved to her. She waved back.

We did the lipgloss dance and sang a bit. Then we went off to do the meet and greet.

-

Abby's Pov

Me and Beth went to where Jack was meeting me. " so you REALLY met Jack j?!" Beth asked. "Yea- here he is!" I pointed to Jack . "OMG ITS U!" Beth yelled. Jack laughed. "Hi! I'm guessing ur beth." He turned to me "she can come back to if she wants. "Oh, she does." I laughed then we went back.

-

Hayes Pov

Everyone got a girl backstage. Except me. Them Jack j came back with two. They were both my age. One was a pretty red haired girl, and Matt headed straight towards her. But the other, she was gorgeous. She has brown hair with loose curls. She even had a MAGCON hoodie. She. Was.gorgeous.

-

I finally walked up to her.

"H-hi" crap. C'mon hayes!

"Hi" she smiled. "I'm Hayes." "I'm Abby"

That's a gorgeous name. "So, I see you like MAGCON." I stated. "Yea my friend beth over there got me into it." She pointed at the red head- er, Beth who was all over Matt. How cute. So we swapped numbers and talked longer. I figured out we are the same age. And she's a viner to. I. Love. Her.

-

Abby's Pov

Hayes is amazing. He's always been my favorite. And I got his number :D. "Come here" he grabbed my hand (OMG) and dragged me to the balcony. Girls below screamed. "How come you don't scream like all the other girls?" He questioned. " I don't know. I feel normal around you." I smiled. We ended really close. He smiled. "Ya know Abby, I really like you." "Me too" I blushed a little . We were so close to kissing until a security guy came in with Beth. "Abby?" "Yes?" " I need you to come with me. The head of MAGCON wants to see you." I turned to Hayes eyes wide open. "Danny is she in trouble? Can I come? She didn't- " "she's fine. She will be right back." I went with Danny scared to death.

-

Hayes Pov

We were soo close to kissing. Then Danny takes her away. I went to the rest of the boys. Matt looks as shamed as me. "Why did he take them?" "Idk but did u kiss her?!" Cameron make a smirked face. " almost. Freaking Danny ruined it." Everyone laughed. "I kissed beth. She's amazing" Matt smiled "MATTS IN LOOOVVVVEEE" Nash sang and tweeted about it. I smiled but I was worried about Abby.

-

Abby's Pov

Me and Beth went into the Bosses office. "Hello ladies." He smiled at us. "Hi" I said "hi" Beth said.

"You not in trouble so u can breathe" he laughed. "So u to are viners right? How many followers do u have?" I spoke up "I just got 2M today and Beth got 3M" "I was wondering, if your families are okay with it, if you would tour with us and the boys in MAGCON. I texted my parents while Beth texted hers. No. freaking. Way.

-

I ran out to hayes "Abby? God what happened!" Hayes ran to me. I hugged him hard. "ME AND BETH ARE JOINING MAGCON!" I screamed. I look over oh beth. Kissing Matt.

-

Beth Pov

I ran fast to Matt. "MATT IM JOINING MAGCON!" "That's awesome!" we hugged then he kissed me. Man. I love him. Me and Abby were soo excited when we found out. And ran to Abby and we hugged. "We are living the dream." I whispered. "Ik" she laughed.

-

Soo what do you think,?

I'm making them longer as we gooooo💗