Chapter 30: B.F.B 👶🏼

Hanna, Aria and Spencer follow Emily to the hospital room that Ali's in.
They stand at the end of Alison's bed but Emily stands to the side of her.
She must've fallen back asleep quickly after she sent that text saying she was ready to talk.
Spencer and Aria begin talking about the mystery person and Hanna snaps her neck at them.

"SHHHH!" Hanna shushes.

"What?" Spencer questions.

"She can hear you!" Hanna yells in the form of a whisper.

Spencer: She's sleeping.

Hanna: She's still Ali...

Hanna walks closer to Alison to prove her point that Alison was tricking them, but is mistaken when she leans in a little bit closer to hear her breathing heavy and snoring lightly.

"Yup, she's sleeping." Hanna confirms.

Emily chuckles and then says, "Thanks Han."

Upon hearing Emily's giggle Alison opens her eyes slightly and smiles.
While looking up at Emily, she grabs her hand and intertwines it with her own.
Hanna notices the chemistry and furrows her eyebrow then questions..

"Wait are you two....?"
Neither Emily or Alison need to answer because they already know what Hanna is about to ask and their faces light up and turn a deep blush pink.

"Wow, its about time!" Hanna yelps as she claps her hands.

"I thought you told them already out in the waiting room." Alison says to Emily as she yawns.

"I was getting to it..but I wanted to go in order from beginning to end." Emily replies lightly brushing the hair back between Alison's ear.

"This is so cute, I think I'm gonna be sick!" Aria squeals.

Alison: Well, since we're all here, I guess now is as good a time as any to let you know who's been threatening me.
As you all know me and Cece got really close last year, and I'm sure you've noticed that she hasn't really been around as much now...
But she's the one that I stole money for so she could get an abortion.

Aria: But why? Why did you have to help her, does she have something on you?

Alison: Because I was trying to protect you guys..especially you Spencer.
I know I was being so secretive, but it wasn't because I wanted to. I just had to make sure it was safe.

"Me?...why would you be trying to protect me?" Spencer inquires as she walks closer to Alison.

Alison: Well last year when Melissa had that pregnancy and , n---

Spencer: What!? She did?

Alison: I thought she would've told you by now...

Spencer: Of course not, Melissa wouldn't tell me if my hair was on fire!

Aria walks behind Spencer and massages her shoulders a bit to calm her down.
"Calm down Spence, you're getting a little tense."

"Yeah, I was born that way."
Spencer comments rolling her neck in circles trying to release some of the tension in her body.

Hanna: Okay so your sister was pregnant? How'd that happen?

Spencer: I figure pretty much the usual way...

Alison: Well, not exactly..Cece got pregnant, and Melissa was just going to agree to keep the baby and raise it as her own..that was until Cece found out who her baby's father really was, and she decided it was in our families best interest to abort the baby.

Emily: Ali....Who was the baby's father?

Alison: It was...
my brother Jason. But Cece had to abort the baby because we found out that Cece and Jason are related...and so are we...
Ali turns to Spencer and says..

Spencer, you and I are cousins.

Hanna: Woah....things just went from worse to worser.

Spencer: Hanna that's not a word...but Ali, please continue.

Alison: So like I was saying, Spencer, were cousins, and Cece and Jason are cousins too.. we took DNA tests last year to confirm... Melissa was gonna take care of the baby for Jason since that is her half brother & yours.

Spencer backs away from the hospital bed and holds her head in her hands trying to put all these pieces together..

"My family is so screwed that Dr. Phil couldn't even take us on.." Spencer shreaks.

Hanna: I'm lost..
So Cece and Spencer are half siblings, Cece and Jason are cousins, Ali and Cece are cousins, Spencer and Jason are half siblings AND cousins--

Alison: I wasn't finished Han, and yes were all related. But now I think she wants to hurt me because I told her secret and I was suppose to take it to the grave.
She wont even pay me back and she wanted me to lie for her because she was gonna just disappear off the face of the earth and basically fake her own death. But I couldn't hide this from you guys forever.
I thought she would leave it be by now but...I don't think she's working alone.

Aria: That is sick..

Alison: No..
That's immortality my darlings.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPP*

A siren starts to blare throughout the entire hospital and the girls all cover their ears and all the lights shut completely off in the entire building..

"WTF IS THAT!?" "I CANT SEE ANYBODY!"
"IM BLIND HELP!!!" Hanna screams. "Hanna "you're not blind! The lights went out!" "AHHH WHOS TOUCHING ME? Who's that!?" *cough cough* GET OFF OF ..mMee..

All the girls begin to scream then go unconscious and get dragged out of the room one by one by what seems to be a swat team of people who've covered their faces with some type of chloroform.

"Hello? Emily? Hanna? Spencer? Are you there??"

No answer..

"Aria???! Anybody!?"

All is silent and the lights turn back on. Only Alison is left in the hospital bed but her friends have seemed to disappear into thin air.

Gone. Kidnapped. Just like that.