Chapter info

Hey everyone,so,this is one of the Reader-Insert stories I've been wanting to write. I just want to say for the entire time I've been a Hetalia fan, I have seen little to none reader-insert crossover stories about Hetalia and Fullmetal Alchemist. There have been Hetalia and OHSHC crossovers, Hetalia and Black Butler. Things like that. So this is my crossover story about Hetalia and Fullmetal Alchemist.

So more info on the story: Y/N L/N(That's you beautiful readers) and S/N L/N(Sister's name. If you don't have one pretend for the sake of the story.) are the personification of their home Amestris. S/N represents the East and West parts of Amestris, and Y/N(You again) represents the North and South parts of Amestris. When Y/N and S/N were little their father left them with their mother.M/N (Mother's name) was secretly the personification of Amestris, and when F/N(father's name) found out he was furious, mostly because she was somewhat immortal as long as Amestris was alive.

Info about you:
You and your sister are the personification of Amestris(but don't know it yet.)Your parents were State Alchemist and were in the Ishlavn war, along with the Hetalia boys. You are the North and South side and your sister is the East and West side.

Y/N L/N:
Age-15
Eye color-E/C
Hair color-H/C
Skin color-S/C
Alchemist Name-A/N
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second favorite color

*Note this may or may not include the 2P Hetalia boys as your love interests. Please comment on if you want them to be love interests or not.*
Oh, you will also have a friend named William, who,like Winry is a good friend of yours and he's your mechanic. *He'll have a twin brother who somewhat acts like a 2P, but he's not. He's your 2P's mechanic. Should I add them as love interests or not? *