Equivalent Exchange

Key Notes

Y/N-Your name

M/N-Mother's name

2P M/N-2P mother's name

S/N-sister's name

2P Y/N-2P your name(Yes, you and your sister have 2P's, they will appear later in the chapter,but with a twist on how they act.)

2P S/N-2P sister's name

*Note, I know I said that S/N was the older sibling but I'm not entirely sure if S/N should be the older sibling like Edward or  if she should be the younger sister like Al. Please comment on which one she should be*

I was terrified. I felt like I couldn't move or breathe, my heart was pounding so fast that it hurt. I clenched my eyes shut and I covered my mouth. I then heard the sounds of my mother's pleading. Then a loud gun shot rang in the air. I stayed quiet in case the men were still here. I could hear a woman's voice talking. "Where are those brats of hers?" I hear the woman say. "I'm sorry mam but we've looked everywhere." I hear someone say. "We can't find your daughter's 1P's anywhere." I hear someone else say."Bet they ran off." I hear a man say. "They're cowards, just like my 1P M/N was." I hear the woman say. Her voice sounded almost like mom's voice. "Mrs.2PM/N we need to leave." I hear another man say. All this talk confused me a lot. 1P's,2P's?! What are those? I waited for about 9 minutes until I was sure that I couldn't hear anyone. I crawled out from the cabinet I was hiding in. I began to search for my sister. "S/N? Where are you?" I call out. I saw my sister crawling out from under the bed. "Y/N, are you okay? Are you hurt?" S/N asks me while checking me for any signs of wounds. "I'm fine, but mom's dead! They killed her!" I cried on my sister's shoulder. I continued to sob into my sister's shoulder, knowing I would never be able to see my mother's smile again. When I pulled myself together I vowed to myself that me and S/N would get stronger and master alchemy. And quite possibly bring mom back to life.

                A/N: I'm going to do the part when the girls try to bring their mother back to life later. Possibly when they are with the Hetalia gang.

~Time Skip by Edward and his untouched glass of milk~
Our neighbors managed to get us a ticket to Resembool to see an auto mail surgeon. Along the way we met two girls who looked almost identical to me and S/N, the only difference was the girl who looks like me had crimson red eyes. And (D/L) hair(Shade opposite to your shade) "Hi,  I'm Y/N and this is my sister S/N." I say. "I'm 2P Y/N and this is my sister 2P S/N." she says. I looked at her and I saw that she was missing her left arm and her right leg like me. "So, why you on the train?" I ask. "Need an auto mail surgeon, lost my arm and leg to an accident." she says but I knew she was lying. "Yeah us too." I lied. "Don't lie. You tried to do human transmuting, so did we." 2P S/N says. "Yesh, you are too good at telling when someone's lying." I say. "So who you going to see?" 2P S/N asks. "A woman named Pacinko( Is that her name?) Rockbell." S/N says. "Really? Us too." 2p Y/N says. (You do know that your 2p's name is similar to yours but is different)
"Well at least you two will have company while we have our surgery done." I say. 2p Y/N gave me a gentle smile. Even if she seems evil I could tell that she was actually a good person deep inside.
Time skip
  2p Y/N POV
It's only been an hour since mine and Y/N's auto- mail surgery. I had met William and his twin brother Bill along with their cousin Winry Rockbell. I could hear S/N and my sister talking to someone else, it sounded like a boy. Bill pushed my wheelchair to the living room and I saw a boy with blonde hair and gold eyes with a person in a suit of armor pushing his wheelchair. "Hi, I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N. Nice to meet you." My 1p says to the boy. Yes I know she's my 1p but I don't want to kill her neither does my sister want to kill her's. We learned that the boys names were Edward and Alphonse Elric, they are brothers who are going to search for the Philosophers Stone to get their bodies back. They wanted us to join them on their journey to find the Stone. So we agreed.

Sorry if it sucks. I've been trying to think of ideas. Please comment your ideas. I know I didn't mention this before but I update when people comment and vote, the more you comment and vote the more likely I will update. Sorry, it's just that people don't seem to like my stories enough to comment or vote so I might just stop updating them.