Laila and Diggy

Let's imagine laila and diggy's wedding day...

(Wedding Day)

Laila  POV

Diggy and I are gonna get married today we have been together for 2 years and on May 24 ..he finally popped the question it was the best day of my life getting to marry the one and only Diggy Simmons I love him so much.....

Laila : (crying) Mom I love him so much..its just that I'm so nervous.

L/M : Aww honey cmon he loves you don't be nervous aren't you ready to get married...I mean cmon yall already have a little Danny...

Laila : Yes most definitely I'm ready to get married..

L/M : Good no pressure then right ?

Laila : Right I'm ready to go...

Diggy POV

Ayee there she go that's the one I gotta know such a cutie right there whole crew is tight they don't do like you...That song played in my mind the whole time Laila walked down the aisle to me...she was so beautiful in her white dress.....

Diggy&Princeton&roc royal : Dayummmm

Diggy : Both of y'all shudd up she all mine that's my baaabbbyyy!!

Prince: Watever Dig...

Roc : (laughs) She got it going own doe

Diggy : Yea she do (smirks)

When she got up there all I could do was stare she was so beautiful ..

Priest : Do you take this man to be your husband ..

Laila : (crying) I do

Priest : Do you take this woman to be your wife..

Diggy : I do

Priest : The rings

brides maid and best man gives them the ring ...Diggy and Laila exchanges rings .

Priest : You may kiss the bride

Diggy and Laila share a long passionate kiss ...

Diggy : (pulIs away) I love you

Laila : I love you too

Lil Danny : (hugs them both) mama ...daadda I wuvv you

Diggy&Laila : We love you too !!!

Shout out to Laila for requesting this imagine I had a great time writing it.....I'm currently free at the moment to take request so don't be scared cmon and indox me....

Lovee
-Dahlia xoxox