"Don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not
Baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught
But you put on quite a show
Really had me going
But now it's time to go
Curtain's finally closing
That was quite a show
Very entertaining
But it's over now (but it's over now)
Go on and take a bow" I sung quite an old song by Rihanna called Take A Bow.

Someone applauded. I turned around to see Suzy with her ring on.

"Hello future Mrs Carlton." I giggled an she laughed.

She sat on my bed and sighed.

"We already have names," She said. "Both genders too." She said. Ooh exciting.

"Tell me! Tell me!" I said then launched my self on my bed.

"Riley for the girl and boy Jayden." She said.

"Awe they're cute!" I said and she laughed then walked out my door. Okay then.

"Liam you ready for school?!" I shouted and he can hear me through the wall.

"Yes!" He called back. I sighed as I picked up my bag and walked downstairs to see the boys all talking.

As soon as they saw me come in they all quietened down.

"Don't let me stop your conversation." I said and then dropped my bag on the floor, forgetting that all my secret stuff is in there, and ran upstairs.

"Liam." I said as I walked him. I saw him playing with his lego.

"Liam c'mon it's time for school." I said picking him up and held him on my hip walking downstairs to again are the boys whispering and shut up when I got down there.

"Liam." Harry said and took Liam from me. He walked over to where be originally sat and played with Liam.

I looked over at Lane to see him staring down at his cup. There is a stool next to him not taken so I walked over but he got up and walked out the room. Everyone fell silent and just stared at me. I raised both brows but they just stared at me.

"Okay what's going on?" I asked. They all shook they're head and got up. Harry walked over-with Liam in his arms- to the door with both his and Liam's bags.

"Harry where are you going?" I asked. He turned around and stopped.

"Taking you and Liam to school come on get your bag and we'll be off." Harry said but then Caden ran to me and hugged me tight.

"No I get to take my sister!"

"No I get to take her, if she's your sister she is also mine!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No! No! No!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Guys shut it I'm talking them as they are my cousins!" Michael shouted whole holding Johanna in his arms.

"Ugh fine!" Caden and Harry both whined.

"Oh shut up stop being big babies." Tom laughed. I shook my head took Liam from Harry and walked outside along side with Michael.

"Thanks Michael." I laughed he just nodded. What's up with everyone this morning. I put Liam in the car.

"I'll do his seatbelt don't worry Bel." Jo said. I smiled at her and closed the door and got in the passenger seat.

Michael started to drive off then he pulled up to a primary school. We got out and walked to the gates of the school.

"Have a good day Liam don't play the teachers up, I love you." I said as I fixed his coat and kissed his head.

"I will Isabel I love you too." Liam said then ran into school. I got up and walked towards the car Michael is already walking to.

I sighed and got in and Michael took off already.

"Okay what's happening what's wrong with you?" I said turning to him.

"It's not me."He said. He is shaking his head.

"Who?" I asked and he looked at me the firs time this morning

"That's not for me to tell you," He said. "Look sorry I acted like a jerk this morning and I'm sorry, there's just a lot on my head at the moment." He said. I nodded.

"Well if you want to talk I'm here for you." I said. We pulled up to our school and everyone's head looked towards us as soon as I stepped out.

I turned to Michael and he nodded knowing I want to go to the office.

I walked though the halls until I heard moaning. I scrunched up my nose and peeked around the corner and saw Lane trapping and girl each side against the lockers kissing her.

Something hit my chest and broke my heart. I closed my eyes. Just walk past them like I can't see them.

I opened my eyes and pulled my hood over my head and walked past them and luckily they didn't notice me. I got to the office I pulled my hood down.

"Hi." A girl said next to me. I looked to my side to see a girl my height but with blonde hair with green eyes.

"Hi." I said back.

"My names Florence but people call me Flora, you must be Isabel Cook?" She asked.

"Nice to meet you Florence and yes that's me."I said then looked forward. A old lady then walked in. She looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning miss are you Isabel Cook?" She asked flicking through some files.

"Yes ma'am," I said. She handed me some books and schedule. "Thank you." I said and turned to look at Flora.

"What's your first lesson?" Flora asked. I looked down. Oh bummer not this lesson, out of all the lesson's

"Maths."

***

I closed my locker and went to turn around when two arms trapped me either side.

"Isabel." His familiar voice whispered, breathing in my neck sending shivers down my spine. I turned around to see him.

"Lane." I said not making eyes contact.

"I know you saw me kissing that girl." He whispered. I looked in his eyes.

"And why would I care?" I asked. He looked at me then put one of his hands over my heart.

"I know you felt something in here, Isabel, I know," He said, "I would of felt something if I saw you kissing some random guy. I know I met you yesterday but I feel something between us. Do you?" He asked. I looked down to the floor then back up to his eyes.

"Yes, but it won't work." I said then pushed past him and walked away. I then stopped when I felt him wrap his fingers around my arm and he pulled me back.

"It will work." He said. I sighed. I like Lane but I dot know him enough. I only met him yesterday and there is something but I need time to figure it out.

"Look give me time okay? We can hang like normal and then we can decide okay?" I said looking him I the eyes smiling. His lips twitched up his small smile but then it turned into a full blown smile.

"Okay."