Ch.23/Crossover with Secrets

Lucas's Pov
Everything has been go good and school is going fine. The twins are getting bigger and are starting to crawl. Today with are heading to Texas to meet a couple named Beck Haper and Ash Waters with their daughter Addison because they heard Mine and Ryder's story about the twins and they want to meet. Me and the gang head to the airport . A hour later our flight is called and we head to Texas.
Erin's Pov
We land and grab our stuff before heading the find Beck and Ash. I see someone holding a sign with my name on it so me and the gang head over to them. "Are you Beck". I said. A boy with braces nods his head. "Welcome to Texas". says Ash.  We got on the small bus we have to head to their house. Beck runs into the house and comes back out with a baby girl. Lucas and Ryder bring the twins off the bus. We walk over to Beck and the baby.  "This is Addison". said Beck.  "This is Carter and Colton". said Ryder.  They take us to the guest rooms for the next four days. They tell us what we can and can't do with Addison and they tell us be careful with water. Later at night Beck and Ash take us out to see the town and they get splashed with water and they take off running and dive into the ocean. They come out of the water with  tails and we just look at them.  "I know what it looks like". said Beck. 

I know its short but hard to do a crossover and what do you think Erin and her gang will say about Beck and Ash.