Betrayed

Kyson's Pov
"Kyson".asked Cole.   "What". I said back.    "Do you know that Erin Johnson's is back". said Cole.   "Yea but no one knows where her gang is". I said.    "Why would she hid her gang". asked Cole.      "Because we are trying to become the number one gang in the world and to kill Erin and her gang". I said.   "Yea". Cole said.    "I have to get ready for school".I said.    I walk into the bathroom than come out.   "How is school". asked Cole.  "We got 10 new students". I said.      "10". asked Cole. 

At school
Erin's Pov
Me and my gang get to school. Kyson and his gang come up to us than I see it. Cole is not there and he is not in the gang. Class starts and after half way in class we all hear gun shots.   "What was that".asked Lucas.     "A gun shot".I said.   The gun goes off again and me, my gang and everyone else runs out of their classrooms.   In the hallway we see Kyson, Cole and Leo with three other guys.  "Move out of the way nerds". said Leo.   "No". said Dakota.    "Erin". said Cole.   "Hi".  I said.      Cole brings his gun up to point at me. I pull my gun out of my boot but Leo shots and hits Lucas in the chest. I than pull the trigger and hit Cole in the arm. The rest of my gang take down Kyson, Leo, Miles, Ian and Julian. I pick up Lucas and we take him to the hospital and he is rushed in surgery. Austin calls my parents and tells  them what happen.
Lucas's Pov
All I can see is black than I see light.   "Lucas glad to see you awake". The doctor said.         "Thanks what happened".I said.    "You were shot". said the doctor.   "Oh god".I said.   "Lucas are you transgender". asked the doctor.    Me:"Yes why".  I said back to him.    "Your pregnant".said the doctor.   "Im pregnant".I said to him.   "Yes and I need to know your girl brith name". said the doctor.   "Lila Grace Hall is my girl brith name". I said to him.    "Why did you become a boy". asked the doctor.    "I don't want to talk about it".  I said.    "Do you want your friends and Im going to tell them your pregnant". said the doctor.  I know who the father of my baby is and before you ask I was born a girl but I'm living as boy but I don't take any blockers.  He is our new gang member Ryder. The gang knows that me and Ryder slept toghter after a party after thye saw us the next day toghter. 
Erin's Pov
After a few hours a doctor comes out and tells us that Lucas will make it and at Lucas is pregnant with our new member baby. Our new member name is Ryder but at school he will be going by the name Asher. We all get to go back and see Lucas.

The picture is Ryder and I know its short