•A Confession so Pure•

Start from the beginning

~~~

Entering in the mansion Anika find it all dark and silent.
"Why is it dark and silent?"She asked Shivaay who was standing at her back but when she turned around she didn't find him
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" She heard the mix voices of everyone.
The elders and youngsters, everyone was there.
"Yaad tha?"She couldn't help herself asking this
"How can we forget our cutie di's birthday?"Rudi came towards her and engulfed her in a hug
"Come on. Ab cakes ko cuts karo"Pinky said holding Anika's hand and she just felt blessed at what a beautiful family she has got

~~~

"Now Anika! Game ko smajh lo"Prinku said and started explaining her the game

So I'm not writimg about how Priyanka explained her the game but I'll make u understand
I used to play it with my cousins and the game was like
We used to make many chits and they were like "Go to washroom, Go to kitchen, Go to dining room" etc and then we hide the in the house for example
We made a chit of Go to your room and then we hide it in the kitchen. We then gave a chit of Go to kitchen to the person who's playing. Going there he/she will find the chit over there somewhere and then will go to his/her room. In the room they will find another chit and so the game continues like this.
In the last there had been a surprise for the person's who was playing.

I hope you all had understood the game. If not than comment down I'll make u understand once again (maybe)

"Understand?"Priyanka asked and Anika nodded in excitement
"Di here is your first chit"Saumya said and gave her a chit
Prinku and Sumo left and Anika opened her chit

"Go to kitchen"was written on the chit. Anika went to the kitchen and started searching the next chit.
She found it stuck on the fridge with a sticky note
Opening it ,she found "Go to Dadi's room"written on it. Hurridley stuffing the chit in her hand she ran towards Dadi's room and started searching over.
Finding the chit there she followed to where the chit led her.

~~~

"This one is last sweetheart"She re-read the line and confirmed whether it was written sweetheart
The chit read "Go to Shivaay's room". She didn't waste a minite and went into his room. She found the chit stuck on his room mirror.
"Come to Garden"She shrugged her shoulders as the second last chit said it was last and now the garden
She ran outside the mansion into the garden. When she stopped in the garden she was shocked or maybe shocked is an understatement to define her condition

The garden was decorated with fairy lights and balloons and ribbons.
She wondered who did this. With still being in the shocked state she started moving ,looking here and there towards the table kept there. As she wasn't looking forward, she bumped into someone. When she looked at front her eyes met with the blue green eyes she loved
"Shivaay..Yeh.."He voice trailed off as she felt his finger onto her lips. She was lost in everything
"Anika...For a little time tumhe sirf mujh ko sunna hai"[For a little time you just have to listen me] Shivaay said removing his fingers from her lips
She kept looking at him and he took a deep breath to calm himself

"Anikaaa"He paused "Mae nahi janta ky from where should I start? Maybe from knowing eachother or just knowing you. Anika mae tumhe itna nahi janta, itna bhi nahi jitna tumhe OmRu aur Ishana Sumo, Prinku, Dev aur mery ghar waale jante hain. Infact I don't even know when ur birthday come. But...mae tumhe itna janta hoon ky yeh bata sakoon ky tum kab bohat khush ho aur kab udaas. Anika larkiyaan khuli kitaab hoti hain, aisa maine suna hai magar tum janti ho kya? Tum aik aisi kitaab ho jo aadhi khuli ho aur aadhi band. Shayad sab tumhari aadhi kitaab ho parhte gaye magar kabhi bhi unn band safhaat ko khola hi nahi, parha hi nahi. Mae bhi unme se hi hoon, unn khule safhon ko parha magar band safhon ko haath bhi nahi lagaya. Dil tou mera bohat chaha ky unn safhon ko bhi parhoon magar yun laga ky tumhe takleef pounchay gi..."[I don't know from where should I start? Anika, I don't know u much, not like the way my family knows you. But, I know u that much that I can tell when you are so happy or so sad. Anika, girls are like an open book that'a what I have listened but you know what type of book you are? You are a type of book which is half open and half closed. Maybe everyone has just read the open part of your book but never touched those closed pages. I'm one of them, read the open part but didn't touch the closed one.] Shivaay paused and looked at Anika who had no clue of what was going on.
"Issi liye maine bhi unn safhon ko nahi haath lagaya Anika. Phir aik din hawa ka itna tez jhonka chala ky tumhari uss kitab ky safhay palaty chalay gaye aur mae unn ko partha gaya. Ehsaas hua ky tum ne bohat takleefen dekheen hain. Tum janti ho tumhari kitaab mae kuch safhay aise bhi thay so shayad pathnay ky qareeb ky. Agar unn ko ihtiyaat se na palta jata tou shayad phat ke alag hi hojatay. Wohi haalat tumharay dil ki thi. Toota hua tha. Aik chot lagti tou chankna choor hi hojata"[That's why I didn't touch those pages as well. And one day a puf of wind came and the pages of yout book kept turning amd I kept reading them. I felt that u have been gone through alot. U know, there were some pages in your book that were about to tore. The same condition was of ypur heart] Shivaay spoke continuously.
In this time Anika spoke for the first time
"Shivaay dil toot nahi sakta"Her voice was so child-like. Shivaay just glared at her
"Anika..."And she pressed her lips onto eachother "Anika mae aik aisa insaan tha jis ka dil toota hua tha. Wo dil mae ny khud jaan boojh kar turwaya tha. Tia tou kabhi meri qismat mae thi hi nahi. Wo tou kabhi mera pyar thi hi nahi, just a mere attraction. Mae uss ki traf attract hua or uss attraction ko pyar ka naam de diya. Meri uss bewaqoofi ki wajah se toote dil ko koi jor nahi paya, ya maine jorne ki ijazat hi nahi di. Mae me ussay toote hi rehney dia. Aur phir tum aai, baghair ijazaat mange tum mere dil ky andar dakhil hui aur mera dil khud ba khud jurta gaya. Yahan tak ky pyaar ka ehsaas phir se jaagne laga jisay maine khud hi khatam kia tha. Wo pyaar ka ehsaas ab ki baar sacha tha. Ekdum sacha, jhoot ki milawat ky baghair. Ahista Ahista dunya mae har cheez achi lagny lagi. Mujhe mohabbat ka sahi matlab smajh anay laga. Baarish mae bheegne mae beemar rehne ky darr ky bajaay uss mae mazah karna ka dil karny laga.
Jaanti ho kyn?"He stopped and looked into the teary eyes of Anika. Anika nodded in a no making Shivaay smile
"Kyn ke mujhe aik sachi larki se pyar hogaya Anika."
He held her hands and clapsed them tightly in his palms
"MUJHAY TUMSE PYAR HOGAYA HAI ANIKA!"
He finally uttered his dil ki baat. Anika was shocked, amused, happy, amazed, excited.She was feeling every emotion right now. She was having a rush of emotions inside her. She didn't know how to react.
Afterall, she didnot expect this.

A/N:
So why didn't I update it when it reached 150? The answer is that I was in coaching and returned back at some 9:30. And than I was so tired that I was down with slight fever and I have to write the whole confession into English and I didn't have much energy left in me to write that😞
So here it is! I am Sorry for delaying but daer aaye durust aaye.
This chapter is the one that took a whole week or more days of mine to write and I'm nervous ky whether will i people like it or not..and I am waiting for your reviews.
And I know there are mistakes😁I'll edit it later and will reply to your comments once I complete my diagrams😂😄

P.S: I have not translated the last bit of the confession. If you aren't getting it comment there and I make u understand that.

I was thinking to to update it
on 14 Oct😁but...but...but I ain't going to do that Shivika_lover_ib Happy Advance Birthday💝
And to all of my readers

I LOVE YOU ALL cause u people are AMAZINGGGGG❤❤🙆🙆🙆