Please Read

I just wanted to ask you guys to please go over to The Vamprirss. That story is completely different from this story. Its a little more on the mature side and has alot more supernatural beings.

Description : For 270 years former werewolf Amara Kingsley was enslaved to her Sire, Kyle Ivery. He forced her to turn into a Vampire, knowing that the transition might kill her. Much to her horror she survived. Making her one of the few wolves to survive a vampire transition. Making her special to the vampire community. Amara Waited for decades and decades for a chance to escape and finally she got one. When Kyles estate, in Vegas, was attacked by Hunters she ran during the chaos. For 56 years she was free. She reinvented herself into someone no one dared to mess with. She was damn powerful. All too soon the hunters found her. She fled from her home, effectively shaking the Hunters from her trail, and found herself in a quiet town called Starry Lakes. Unaware of the dangers she settled down and prayed for a couple more decades of peace. However Peace was the last thing she would get. Her Beloved was near, her Mate for life.. He is a Werewolf. Her Sire was looking for her and when he found out..

He would slaughter them all.

As always I do hope you have read or will read Royally Rejected.

Thank you for reading this!