When the fuck did i get here?!

Y/N's pov:

As i slowly Rose from the ground i looked around to see many students and darkness surrounding my sight, i felt like i was gonna pass out again.

"My fault... Piece of shit wobbly whale dick. somebody help me up." i say. i slowly get lifted.

i see a flash of red and rose petals, but not much else.

"Where the fuck am i?!" i exclaim, holding my head in agony.

"Training arena area thing" i look up to see a particularly weak looking lad. 

"Why is a stick man talking?" the boy seems hurt by this.

"That happens to be my teams leader. sir... umm..."

"call him 'shadow reaper'" she said the name all ominousness.

"Fuck you too. see this is why i don't think i should teach."

"You and me both! Such a weakling that cant hold his whiskey Could NEVER beat me!"

3rd person:

A quick flash of black petals and a fist arrives in the familiar pricks face. "I have a hangover, and you don't know how much i had to drink. my patience is running thin.

he chuckles and starts thinking of a story from back in atlas.

"I hate people like you. you act like your the best to make up for your tiny dick. let me tell you. i enjoy what i have. so do some... 'friends'. so i suggest you shut the fuck up, unless you want to be slapped silly with a horse dick."

everybody giggled.

"W-what are you? Queer?"

Reaper chuckles again.

"No, but the ladies here would enjoy the show."

he then disappears in a cloud of black smoke.