Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Turned

Mia could feel herself on fire. She wanted to scream. To yell. She wanted to shout for help. To ask somebody to save her. But she just couldn't.

And then suddenly, it all stopped.

She tried to move. She couldn't. She tried to speak. She couldn't. Anything she tried to do, she couldn't. This sort of frustrated her but she couldn't feel a thing.

After what seemed like centuries, a fire burned inside of her. And she could feel it spreading inside her. And then suddenly when the fire had engulfed her end to end, it all seemed to have started freezing. She could feel it spreading for her toes and finger tips spreading to her heart and stomach. It wasn't painful. No. It was uncomfortable, it was an indescribable feeling. But not excruciating like she had heard it would be.

After what seemed like thousands of years passed, she could feel her senses being returned to her. She could hear voices.

"Do you think she's waking up?" A voice she knew to be Rosalie's asked in a confused tone.

"No. It can't be. It's too early. It has barely been 3 hours." Jasper's voice replied.

"I think she is waking up." Jane whispered.

"Yes. She is." Alice said sounding shocked.

After all her senses seemed to have returned, Mia tried opening her eyes, this time she was successful.

She looked around. And just today, she seemed to be noticing how beautiful everyone really is. She looked around the room. She could she any and every speck of dust clearly. It seemed like a new world to her.

"Mia? Oh. Wow." Alec said.

"You weren't even out for 3 complete hours!" Heidi said.

"Wow. It sure seemed like forever to me." Mia said.

"The masters are out. They will be back soon. You weren't expected awake for at least another couple of days. They would have made sure that they were present here if they had any idea." Heidi told her.

"I thought transformations took a long time?" Mia asked. Her statement turning into a question.

"They do!" Rosalie said. "But I don't know what happened. It was like after the first half an hour, you were having a seizure. It stopped after an hour and you were...still."

"More so than people are during transformation." Jasper added.

"Yes! And then after a few minutes you had another seizure with stopped in a few minutes. And then Alice saw you waking up. And it was so soon. We were so confused." Rosalie finished.

"We've send someone to the masters to inform them that you're awake." Alec told her.

"Oh. Okay." Mia said. "That's a lot to take in."

"Umm..Mia?" Jasper asked.

"Hmm?"

"Aren't you..?" He hesitated. "Aren't you thirsty?"

Mia touched her throat. "No. Not really. I feel this weird tingling in my throat but I'm not very...thirsty."

They all looked at each other. Is something wrong with this newborn vampire. So calm and....unthreatening. And not thirsty.

Hey guys. Hope you liked this chapter. 2nd update to make up for the days it took before I got this sequel out. Vote, comment, follow and share. Look over my other books.