One

~KangDan is calling~

"Join me for some soju, kiddo," Daniel groans through the receiver of your phone the moment you pick up.

"Why? I have work tomorrow so-"

"Just come. I'll be waiting at the same old place."

With that, he hangs up abruptly. You scoff, staring at your phone with furrowed brows. You've known Daniel for awhile now, in fact, the both of you have been the best of friends since you two were budding teenagers going through puberty. The only reason Daniel would crash the rooftop of your landlady's house to have a drink with you would be because of his relationship issues.

He's been quite the popular guy with the girls ever since something magical happened to him age 19 where he had a major glo up after coming back from Canada. He'd gotten rid of his nerdy glasses then and had bulked up tremendously, looking like a whole new person, and you remembered how girls were literally tripping over themselves to get a look at him as he snored away in chemistry lectures next to you.

And it doesn't help that you've had the biggest crush on him ever since you laid your eyes on him and saved him from getting bullied when you both were 15. (Yeah, he used to be a lil on the chubby side)

A text from Daniel has you snapping out of your thoughts.

KangDan: Yah. I'm waiting and it's cold tonight.

You groan, shuffling over to your closet to grab a couple of blankets.

You: I'm coming

(unedited)

A/N: Who are your biases in wanna one? Comment your answers!!