01

"It'll be okay, Piko," the older boy said. "I'll be here for you."

"What if you're not?" Piko asked. "What if you leave, too?"

"I won't," replied the other boy. "I promise I won't let you go. I love you."

Piko snapped out of his thoughts and watched the credits roll on the screen. He had forgotten that he had been watching a movie. Suddenly, someone pulled him closer to them.

"Did you enjoy the movie?" Kuro asked with a smile.

Piko then remembered that he was pretty much sitting in front of Kuro on the sofa, watching a movie with him. He didn't really know how to respond, since he had zoned out for most of it.

"Uh, it was good," Piko hesitantly replied.

Kuro laughed a little. "Did you even watch it? Or were you lost in thought the entire time?"

"Pretty much the second thing," Piko replied. "I just can't stop thinking about that day, for some reason," he paused. "Why does it still haunt me?"

"It was a really sad day," replied Kuro. "I sure as hell am still traumatized."

"But you took it so well," Piko said. "You were able to comfort me and everything. You barely even cried."

"I'm a pretty strong person, Piko. It still hurt, though."

"I just wish Dad never died."

"Same, here. And Mom isn't even here to help." There was a moment of silence before Kuro spoke again. "Do you still think about 'him'?"

"I try to forget, it's difficult," Piko replied. "He goes to my school anyways."

"Yeah, and I bet it's hard because of how much he hurt you," Kuro stated. "I still think about 'her' a lot."

"Oh yeah..." Piko trailed off.

"It'll be easier for me to get over it," Kuro said. "It won't be as easy for you, though."

Piko frowned. Kuro hugged him tighter.

"Let's just stop thinking about this stuff, okay?"

"Yeah, okay," Piko replied.

Kuro kissed his head. "I love you~."

"Are we ever gonna be too old for that?" Piko asked with a laugh.

"I don't want to be too old for that," Kuro replied with a chuckle. "No matter how old you get, you'll always be my baby brother."

"You're three years older than me."

"Does it matter?"

Piko laughed. He turned to face his brother and hugged him. Kuro hugged Piko and rubbed his back.

"I love you, Kuro," Piko said.

"I think we should go to bed now," Kuro said. He smirked as he got an idea. "Do you need me to tuck you in~?" he asked playfully with a laugh.

"Stop!" Piko said.

Kuro ruffled Piko's hair. "Okay. Let's just go lie down now."

Both of the boys got off of the couch and walked to their rooms, which were right across from each other.

"Goodnight Piko," Kuro said as he opened the door.

"Goodnight Kuro," Piko replied, walking into his own room.

Piko walked to his bed and lay in it. He pulled the covers over himself.

What would I do without him? Piko thought as he drifted off to sleep.

-😊-

Piko opened his eyes. His hands and ankles were tied together behind him and he was on his knees. His body hurt like hell and he felt like crying. Piko looked around, trying to figure out where he was.

Suddenly, someone put a hand on his face, turning it to kiss them. Piko didn't kiss back, not knowing who it was. When they pulled away, Piko got a good look at his face.

"Len?!" Piko said in shock.

"Hi baby," Len replied.

"Wh-What's going on?" Piko was shaking.

"I wanted to spend some time with you," Len said. "You look so cute when you're tied up like that."

Tears fell down Piko's face. "U-Untie m-"

Len struck Piko's face, making Piko hurt more. 

"Shut up!" he yelled. "Now, there's something you need to take care of for me."

Piko made some sort of squeak. "D-Don't make me do this, p-please."

"I thought you loved me," Len said as he unzipped his pants. He walked in front of Piko.

"L-Len..." Piko said.

"You know what to do," Len replied.

"N... No!" Piko shouted.

"You leave me no choice," Len shrugged.

He moved even closer to Piko, but before he got to close...

Piko woke up in a cold sweat, screaming. He started to cry and hyperventilate, terrified by his nightmare.

Kuro heard this and woke up. He sat up and stretched.

"Not again," he mumbled to himself.

He got up from the bed and walked into Piko's room.

"Piko?" he said.

Piko looked up at Kuro in fear.

"It happened again, didn't it?"

Piko nodded, too scared to speak.

Kuro sighed as he closed the door. He climbed into Piko's bed and pulled him into an embrace.

"Th-Thank you," Piko cried.

"Anytime," Kuro said.

They laid there for a minute. Kuro rubbing Piko's back and Piko crying into Kuro's chest. Eventually, Piko fell asleep. Kuro was still awake, lost in his thoughts.

Damn you, Len, Kuro thought. God, why did they let you off with a warning? You hurt my poor Piko. My poor, little, baby brother. He paused and looked at the sleeping Piko. He's so cute. He didn't deserve this. Why would anyone wanna hurt him? You really didn't love him. People who love you don't physically abuse you. He stopped thinking for a second. Why couldn't it have been me? All I got was my heart broken because that asshole's sister cheated on me. God, I would have done anything to swap places with Piko.

Kuro decided to stop internally rambling and tried to get some sleep. He kissed Piko's head.

"I love you," he whispered, although Piko wouldn't hear him since he was fast asleep. "Please don't have any nightmares."

He closed his eyes and fell asleep, cradling his brother in his arms.

AN

Aaaayyyy Allison is writing another story cuz ye.

God I'm just bored with Inner Beauty. I thought of this idea and just HAD to write it cuz OMG CUTE FLUFFY BROTHERLY LOVE AAAAAAA.

Okay, so I don't really ship KuroUta anymore. I still kinda do but meh. There won't be incest in this book. No that's weird. And if they ever are shipped outside this book, they're not brothers. But they are in this book and uh yeah. I hope you enjoyed this first chapter!!

Well, daz all I guess. Bye!!