12.She wasn't human!

NELLIE'S P.O.V--

I heard a gasp from the booth next to us, I glanced over and saw my old family. My eyeswidend and I gasped.

Everyone on my table looked at me, Damon followed my gaze over his shoulder and to the table behind us and his expression turned murderous.

The only people in Mystic Falls I have told about my past are Stefan and Damon because they are like my brothers, they took me in when I ran here.

"Nellie, are you OK?" I heard Bonnie ask,

I shook my heead a got up and rushed out of the grill. I went straight to the boarding house.

I collapsed onto the couch and began to cry as old memories rushed back to me, why are they here? Of all the places why here?

Once I had calmed down I got up and walked out of the boarding house and in the direction of the Mikaelsons.

DAMON'S P.O.V--

Nellie rushed out of the grill, leaving everyone except me and Stefan confused.

"What was that all about?" Tyler laughed, I glared at him and he instantly shrunk down in his seat.

I got up and walked over to the tabe behaind us.

"I should just kill you right now," I said, directing it at the boys I recognized "But if I did that Nellie would be mad, Nellie is like a sister to me ever since she came here! So you better watch your back!" 

"We were scared!" Curly-head argued "She wasn't human!"

"Well neither are most people in this town. So I guess you should leave." I growled, before walking off.

I went back to the boarding house to find Nellie, but when I got there the house was empty.

Nellie?" I called, no one replied.

I walked up to the alcohol and went to pour some, but instead I threw the glass at the wall.

NELLIE'S P.O.V--

I walked up to the front door, I slowly lifted my hand to knock but the door swung open and there stood Klaus,

"Hello love, what are you doing here?" He asked, his expression softened "Are you OK?"

I didn't trust my self to speak, so I simply shook my head. Out of no were I started sobbing. And Klaus did something I did not expect, he pulled me into his arms and hugged me.

HARRY'S P.O.V--

After the man threatened us, me, Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam all shared a look before getting up, 

"What was that all about, and were are we going?" Luke asked, all the 5SOS boys followed up out of the grill and too Alaric's apartment, we walked in and saw the man who threatened us sitting with Alaric. Alaric looked up from his drink, his eyes widened 

"I didn't expect you back so early," He said, wearily looking at the man who was looking at his drink not blinking.

"What the hell is going on in this town!?" Zayn yelled, the man laughed and looked at us

"You really don't want to know." He said getting up "I'm going to find Stefan," 

Alaric nodded "And Damon don't do anything stupid!" 

But the man, who I assume is called Damon yelled back "No promises!" before he slammed the door.

Alaric looked at us and walked into the kitchen, Me, Louis, Zayn, Niall, Liam, Ashton, Luke, Michael and Calum walked into mine and the boys room. 

"Explain what the hell is going on!" Luke demeaned, me and Liam shared a look and Liam sighed.

"Alright" he said "We will," and then Liam explained everything from adopting Nellie to finding out what she is and kicking her out...

__

"So you just told her to get out?" Michael asked

"Yep," Louis said 

"You didn't even let her explain?" Luke asked

"Nope." Liam said looking at the floor 

"What ever she is, that i still messed up," Ashton said

"We know. We miss her, we were just scared!" I argued

"Yea we know!" Luke said, and walked out of there room, Ashton, Michael and Calum following.

_____________________________________________________________________________

-EDITED