Chapter 38

Hey people sorry for being late as ever. I have exams on my head but I couldn't resist updating another chapter! So here it is...

Alexis' Pov

I couldn't sleep last night. Not seeing her again was honestly the greatest fear of my while entire life. It had just been a day, just a day and I lost her again. But hope was not yet lost. The survivors list was yet to come. I do t really care of she had a memory loss and forgot me or something, all I want is her to be alive and breathing. But I doubt that there will be any survivors after the plane crash being so horrific, the minute I went to sleep I could hear her screaming and shouting in pain and call for help with fire all around her. I knew that she hated being around fire, she hated it so much the she even didn't have candles on her birthday cake. God, what have you put her into?

It was a new morning, finally and the atmosphere was full of gloom. Her mom and dad had bags under their eyes indicating that even they haven't caught much sleep. None of us were in a mood to eat. So we all sat in the living room, huddled up and lost in our own thoughts. Suddenly, I decided to switch on the television, maybe the list of surviving passengers was out. I hope they find my blythe's heart beating and her not very injured.

Boom! I was correct there were a few surviving passengers after all the mess. The first list that came up on the screen was the people who weren't very severely injured. By weren't very severely injured I mean by a few stitches here and there, a broken bone or something. But no, her name was nowhere to be seen of the three. Lucky three.

Fear gripped me and my hopes had began to fall. My eyes didn't leave the television screen. I was waiting for her name to pop up. So was everybody in the room. One night, just one unfaithful night had shown up her importance in all our lives.

And finally her name did pop up, all of us rejoiced at her name on the screen. Relief washed over me. They had found her. Found her alive and kicking. We did not have to live without her. The fear was gone and relief and joy was in its place. But the very next second the relief and joy and all the happiness washed away. Why you ask? We saw the condition she was in. The television screen flashed. CRITICALLY INJURED. ALIVE BUT NOT CONSCIOUS. ADMITTED TO A HOSPITAL IN LINCOLNSHIRE.

She was not as well as I thought she was. She wasn't conscious. And again tears came back to my eyes and I rushed out the house, taking my car keys, a bit of money and her picture. I will need her. And she needs me too. As if on que, her mom told me " she needs you, bring her back home all fine. She needs me too but not to see me crying. Take good care. "

And rushed there..

_______________________________________

I asked the receptionist for blythe's ward and she said ICU . Mt heart was beating faster than ever. All I needed right now was the safety and security those hazel colored eyes gave me. Whenever I looked into them the world was a better place all of a sudden. Those hazel eyes could take me to heaven and closing of them brought me to hell. Those eyes could do wonders. No doubt blythe was a wonder. My wonder.

I rushed to her ward and saw the doctor come out. I asked him what was wrong with her and how she was. What came next shocked, traumatized me to levels that I never knew existed. He told me....

" the internal bleeding isn't stopping. If she doesn't regain consciousness, then it may cause brain hemorrhage. Her chances of survival are slim. Only God can save her. "

I was shocked. I never knew God could be so cruel. And if the atrocities continue then I had already lost her. I was losing her. I was losing my wonder. I was losing the most important part of my life. The girl I was living for. The girl for whom my heart was beating. The girl whom I called mine.

I rushed into her and held her hand close to my heart.

" Blythe if you know of presence see how fast my heart is beating. Wake up, Blythe please wake up. You know I can't live without you. We have to get married and have cute kids. You have to graduate, isn't it? You still have live your dreams. You can't give up so soon, right? Not so soo please. Open your beautiful eyes and look into mine. They are pleading for yours to open. You are my girl, aren't you? You are strong. Please wake up "

I cried and pleaded, I begged, but no. Nothing happened. God please let he r live, take my life, but let her live.

Hey guise ! I know you were expecting a longer chapter and sooner, but I had no choice, my exams are approaching and I have no option, no time. See you people when I see you. Till then, keep reading! Keep loving! Keep voting !

Love,
Pranati ❤️