Chapter 20

Hey people! I request all of you to vote after reading every chapter and hold on to this story. Thank you!

I was at the Yorkshire airport. My entire family had come here to bid me farewell, after all there weren't going to see for long now, but the person I will miss the most was, Ally. She was little twittle bundle of joy. I hugged everybody one by one my mom, my dad, Ines, Ally for the longest I think  and finally came Edwin. I was going to miss him, miss him very much. Tears were gushing down both of our eyes. I think the only thing I was doing nowadays was crying and walking away. But never mind.

"littly, I ain't sure you will see Alexis the next time you come here, he is taking my little sister away from me. A lot of punches are waiting for him."

"nobody is taking you away from me, nobody ever can, I will come soon. "
" you know you are lying, don't you? "
" you know me too well!   " I smiled

And then Ally exclaimed,  " time for a group hug! " and we all formed a circle around her. Maybe, that was my final farewell to them and Yorkshire.

Miss me, Alexis. Stay happy.

And then my flight was called. All of this was striking me hard now. I was leaving them and was never going to see any of them again, Atleast until graduation. I was coming new york! And you'll see what I am. I had left everything here and was going to start from scratch. Was I ready? Yes, maybe.

Dylan's pov.

We were finding for Blythe all over the place. She was nowhere to be found, after her graduation speech and then she disappeared. We found her everywhere even the washroom but nowhere. We finally asked Alexis where he was but he was too busy to reply. But when I mentioned that I was going to propose to her he got angered, as if he cared. He blamed me that I got too close to her, but he was the culprit here and maybe he realized that and ran waist somewhere,leaving our argument hanging. He ran towards the parking and drove away leaving me puzzled. I went to her house to see it locked, where did they all go? Suddenly? And this is when Alexis ' came out and gave me a letter. It was from blythe. Maybe this was the key to all my questions.

Alexis Pov.

How could I forget the promise I made to her. We promised each other that we will meet at promise lake after Graduation was over. But the two years of my life changed everything. Mainly the mistake I made two years ago changes everything. Was she there?  Maybe, I should check. I ran as fast as my feet carried me to the car. I skipped all the signals that came my way, I had to reach before she left, I can't lose this last chance.

I reached there a few minutes later, and saw no one there, just the silence  of the sea and nose of the waves and the shore crashing with each other. She forgot. Or maybe she didn't because when I took a closer look. I saw a note under a rock, adressed to me. It said just two lines but influenced my entire life.

goodbye Alexis, miss me. And Yaa tell Riley she won.

Not Yours Anymore,
Clare. "

I didn't know how to react to this. She had come here and waited for me for about two hours but I was too busy kissing Riley and hanging out with her stranger - like friends. I lost a gem today,  a true friend, I lost her, forever. And now I regretted that.

Blythe 's pov.

I boarded my flight and saw a cloud covered Yorkshire under my nose. It all looked like a well lit sky. It was beautiful.

The cars looked like fireflies moving from one place to another. I imagined the people having filing at the after party. Alexis kissing Riley,  Dylan, Nick and Chloe the only people who cared for me, searching for me. A little part of my heart hoped that he came at the promise lake and found that note,my last farewell and as he sat there for hours and pondered where I disappeared, cried his eyes out and feel the hurt, but I knew that wasn't going to happen. Riley had replaced me, from the day she came back in our lives. And as it flight moved further away from Yorkshire to me gleaming future, with it I was leaving  the most important people of my life. I trusted everyone and I knew that none will tell Alexis where I was till I returned which was probably never. With these things I was leaving myself here. The crazy, chirpy, and bubbly blythe here and was going to New York in search of a new blythe.

Goodbye...

I hope you guys liked the chapter. This is one of my favorites till now, really. It all so strong and awesome. Keep reading! Keep loving! Keep voting! And just to tell you I may not update tomorrow.

Love ,
Pranati