chapter 1

A/N- I'm new on Wattpad, so please give me a chance and read this story. I want to know any feedback, so comment! Vote if you like it so far :) ps. I will try to update as much as possible:)
--------------

TRIS' P.O.V-

"So why did you choose to be an initiate trainer Tris?" Christina asks as we walk over the pit to our rooms. "I wanted to be with Four." I respond, shooting her a look as if to say, But don't tell anyone.

We walk into the room, and Christina shouts, "Yay! Only one more day until Zeke's party and I heard we are playing Truth or Dare. Dauntless style. "

"Ooh, really? Awesome!" Marlene says as she enters the room and sits down on her bed. "I hope it gets heated, I mean, I'd like to see Uriah topless."

"Why would he be topless?" I ask, and they both give me looks as if to say, You really don't know?

"Come on Tris, you seriously don't remember? Ya know, Dauntless style Truth or Dare! " Christina remarks, like she told me before, but she didn't so...

"Ok so since clearly you don't know, I will tell you. When you get a truth, or dare, you don't want to do, one peice of clothing comes off!" Marlene squeals.

"Oh, well makes sense, but I'm not so sure I want to take any clothing off. Let me guess. If you don't want to do more than one truth or dare, you have to take of more than one peice of clothing." I say, figuring I was right.

"Yup, and someone might end up naked, so we kick them out because we know they are wusses!" Marlene says.

"Yeah, they could even use Dauntless Truth or Dare for the initiates!" Christina finishes.

"Hey good idea I might just have to mention that to Eric or Four! Anyways I should pack up my stuff." I say, and I grab a black duffel bag, and start to put pants in it, then shirts, and all the rest.

I was about to grab a black leather jacket when I notice Christina and Marlene staring at me puzzled.

"And you would need to pack your stuff because..." Christina leaves the sentence sitting in the air, waiting for me to finish it.

"Didn't I tell you?" I say, waiting for a response.

"The question is, what didn't you tell us?" Christina smiles, as if she already knew.

"Oh my gosh I didn't tell you did I? Ok well so uhm Four may have..." I start to say.

"OH MY GOSH YOU ARE MOVING INTO FOUR'S APARTMENT AREN'T YOU!!?" They both shout at me with smiles plastered on their faces like paint on a canvas.

"Yeah..." I murmur.

"Anything else you might be keeping from us? Like, how he asked you out on that date and you said yes and you need your best friends to get you all ready for it!?" Christina practically shouts.

"Wait how did you know about-" I start but I get cut off by shrieks coming from Christina and Marlene.

"Ok I call doing her hair! And her nails, and-" Marlene starts.

"Oh no, I'm doing her hair! An we need to start because we only have five hours to prepare her!" Christina shouts wildly.

"Ok, well you two better quit fighting and start." I say as I get sucked into the vortex of their girly actions. You'd think they'd be in Erudite for how much stuff they know about making people look pretty. Easy for them, they chose Tattoo Artist as their jobs!

=======================================================================

After three hours of sitting in a stool getting my hair, makeup, and nails done, it was finally time to choose an outfit. Christina and Marlene lay down an outfit in front of me. They have me blindfolded so I can't see what it looks like, because We want you to see how amazing our work is when we are DONE. 

I feel them slip me into the outfit, and then they put a necklace around my neck that I know is metal because it has a smooth cold feeling to it. They slip some heels on my feet then begin unraveling my blindfold. Here it comes.

I finally open my eyes. I see my hair slightly curled until about halfway, light gold eyeshadow with soft pink lips. My dress hugged my body at the top, then got a little loose at the edges the rest of the way down. It was a shiny black, and looked as if it was on fire at the bottom, but wasn't too bright. My necklace was a grey chain, and the loops were small and tightly bound together. My shoes were black flats with silver rhinestones dotting the heel. 

"So, do you like it?" Marlene asks, while fixing a loose strand of hair. 

"I love it! Thank you so much!" I say, and I meant it, I have to admit I looked nice.

"Well Four should be here any minute! Here just slip on your black leather jacket so you don't get cold, because if you've noticed that dress is strapless, and who knows where he's taking you?" Christina exclaims, handing me my coat then ushering me to the door as I put it on. 

"Thanks again!" I say as I open the door to find a very handsome Tobias dressed in a black blazer with a black tie. He was holding white roses and gave them to me.

"You look beautiful." He says as I hand the roses to Christina and she puts them in a vase next to my bed. I can already feel myself blushing and the night has just begun.

=============================================================================

Hey guys, I just wanted to know if I am doing a good job and if you thought this chapter was short. Please vote and comment any feedback. I need it! Thanks, xoxoxo Emma