Her Mate,His Hero

Chapter 2 Dean's P.O.V:

"SHUT THE FU*K UP!"yelled my drunk father,"There is no excuse why there is a little bit of my whiskey left you worthless dump!","But dad,I swear I didn't take any,you always come and take sips once in a while and forget how much you take be-","I SAID FOR YOU TO SHUT THE FU*K UP"and he threw the metal chair at my face,the picked it up and whacked me on th ribs causing me to run out of air."You better buy me a new bottle of whiskey you retarded boy" he yelled,"Y-Yess D-Dad"I replied trying to catch some air."Good,finish all your chores and go straight to bed got it?"Yes father"I said and he evily glared at me and walked back to the living room and sat back down on the couch.

Caroline's P.O.V:

"Ahhh,finallyget to rest",I told Karen and I."Tomorrow I will register at BridgeWoods Highschool and maybe we can catch our mate's scent okay Karen?","Yes Caroline"she said and I fell asleep again.In early morning around 6:35 I woke up and got dressed into some clean clothes from my bag and I walked out of the motel and headed to a store to buy school supplies.It took me 10 minutes and I paid for my things and raced to my school and registered myself."So here you go Caroline,your schedule and if you have any questions or problems,talk to me or the councilers okay","Yes Mr.Dales(school principal)".As I walked off,I noticed that Mr.Dales took a sneaky look at my butt and I muttered to myself "Oh boy,this year is going to be a hard one with a perverted principal ".As I walked to my first period class,my teacher Mr.Penolin asked me to introduce myself,so I agreed and said "Hello,my name is Caroline and I am very excited to meet you all"I smiled and everyone clapped.Before I took a seat,so many boys came to me and greeted themselves in a flirty way,all the girls looked at me and huffed when they whipped their hair back.