Her Mate,His Hero

How was it? please comment if you have any questions or concerns, thank you lovely readers <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Everyone finished eating and Rain helped me wash the dishes while Dean played with Cole. I could hear their laughter and it was making me smile and laugh too, Rain laughed as well and washed the last plate. ''You two are so great for each other, I haven't found my mate yet but when I do, all of us are going to go partying and doubledating'' Rain said and I thanked her and agreed. ''What about Cole?'' I asked while I dried my hands with a small towel, ''We can hire a babysitter'' she suggested and I nodded my head. We walked over to the living room and found Cole pinching Dean's face.

Rain and I giggled and sat down on the couch to watch a movie, Cole said something and I instantly turned to look at him. ''What did he say?'' I asked with a huge smile on my face, Dean looked at me and smiled. ''He said mommy'' my love said and I made a aww face. I walked towards Cole and carefully picked him up, ''Can you say daddy?'' I asked and Cole laughed, giving me those toothless smiles. ''D-d-daddy'' he said and I cheered for him ''yay'' I said and slowly spun him around once and made him laugh even more. Everyone clapped their hands,even baby Cole.

''Ran'' Cole said and pointed at Rain, she laughed and got off the couch and walked over to Cole and I. I smiled and handed Cole to Rain, ''That's a good boy Cole'' she said and made fart noises on his cheek. Dean pulled me down to where I sat on his lap and I looked in his beautiful eyes, ''I love you Caroline'' he said and I chuckled and pulled him into a kiss. 'I love you too' I said through our mind link and he smiled while kissing me. ''Okay okay, break it up lovers'' Rain said making us stop kissing. Cole laughed at us and squealed and Dean and I laughed.