What's Mine is Mine: Story Mode

BTS as your Best Friends: Fighting over the last piece of chicken.

(All will be done in Your POV)

Request by May_W_

Hope you enjoy!

| Kim Seok Jin |

| Kim Seok Jin |

Despite being focused as hell in the movie, I noticed my bestie, Jin, sparing glances at me.

At first, I tried to disregard it but it was getting awfully annoying.

"What is it?" I ask, pausing the movie.

"Nothing."

I eyed him suspiciously. "What is it?"

"Nothing." It was barely a whisper, as if he was a little boy caught stealing apples. "What is it?" I pressed even more.

I expected him to say 'nothing' once again, but this time, his eyes darted slowly to the plate on the coffee table, with the last piece of chicken on it. No reply was heard from him but I knew very well what he was thinking.

But it was all too late.

I reached for the plate only to see him grab the last piece, putting it near his mouth. Putting the plate down, I yanked his arms but his other hand took the last piece of chicken while the one I was holding slid free from my grasp. The next thing I knew, he was running upstairs.

"Kim Seok Jin!! Give me back the last fucking piece pf chicken, God dammit," I shrieked angrily, yet the only response I heard was laughter. Once I was finally on the second floor, I ran to my bedroom only to find him on my bed, almost eating the last piece. Seeing that my precious piece of chicken was in danger of being in his stomach, I dashed onto the bed and threw myself on him, reaching for the chicken.

And the moment I did, he put it in his mouth, smirking evilly. I didnt care if our lips were too close for comfort; all I care about it the fucking fact that he ate my chicken.

Reaching for the crafting scissors by the bedside table drawer, I whispered lowly in his ear.

"You will pay for this."

|Min Yoongi|

I smiled in success as I held the last piece up in the air. "You're all mine," I coo'd, putting the last piece of chicken near my mouth as an attempt to eat it.

It was only inches away when a certain voice cut my ceremony off.

"Ehem."

"Shit," I muttered under my breath. I've been caught!

"Geez, I only took a freaking bath, and now you're attempting to eat what's mine? I cant leave you for a second, (Y/N)?" Yoongi, my best friend, scolded.