📖STORY MODE📖

Some simple one-shots to accompany the txt messages.

Maknae Line》
________________________________
Taehyung:
Your POV

It was a few minutes ago when Taehyung arrived and now, we just finished watching a horror movie. Taehyung is my best friend. And secretly, my crush (even when I had a bf).
I was just in my thoughts when Taehyung called me.

"So..listen, (Y/N). I have...been liking you for a long time now...and since you're single now, I just wanted to know if you'd want to be my first and last girlfriend. Will you?" He explained and asked.

What about me? I am MORE than glad to accept his offer. So I did!

"Same here...so my answer is yes. I will be your girlfriend." I said.

"YES! YEAH! WHOOHOO!" He jumped around, happy because I just agreed to be his.

When he noticed me getting sleepy, he carried me to my room and slowly put me down on my bed. Soon enough, he joined me as well.

"Good night, sleep tight my princess." He coo'ed as he tucked me in. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said as I kissed him good night.

And In a few minutes, we fell asleep in each other's arms.
________________________________
Jungkook:

"Hey. You ok?"

Jungkook eagerly asked as he was entering the small apartment I called home.

"Yea. Totally. Its just that...I-uhm..." I tried to think of an excuse but failed doing so. But his simple but comforting gesture made me melt in his arms.

"Shh. No need to explain. Im your boyfriend now. I know some things are still not right between you and Yuki but I'm here for you, ok?" He lovingly said as he was hugging me. I wept silently as he held me in his arms for who knows how long.

Through out the night, he comforted me and made me feel safe. And from this day onwards, I knew I made the right descicion. To love Jeon Jungkook.

(A/N: okaaay. I know that I haven't been updating for a while. I have no excuses. I admit that in the past few days/weeks I've been lazy and unmotivated to write. I also had writer's block as well as some of my friends. Please do understand and bear with me. Anyways, here's the newest update! I hope you enjoy, and also, I have been thinking about making a couple of books although, I'm not really sure about the plot just yet. One of them is a One-Shot but I haven't figured out which member of BTS will I do it on. Also, the requests for this book is open, feel free to comment.

Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy!

Until the next update,
Author)