When you give him a boner

So, no I did not copy this title!! I was suggested by a follower in kik so yea!! She doesn't want to get recognized tho. Thank you!

Your door had a small window and Jeff could easily peek in XD

At night, after your workout, you took a shower and went into your bed to get your clothing. You were dressing up and you know, putting on your under wear and bra. (lol)

Jeff passed by and had the idea to peek in to see if you were okay. (that's why he made that hole there.) As he look in, he stared. for a looooooong time.

You were clipping on your bra, but had a hard time, so you struggled a bit and tried reaching and clipping. You didn't like the idea of just switching it and clipping it and then switchig again, and you wanted to stretch (😋)

Jeff was still there, staring , in silence and frozen like a statue. Until he couldn't take this moment anymore. He barged in (your door wasnt lock either! bwahaha!)

You jumped back while covering your front melons. "Jeff?"

"Y/N. You need help with that?"

"N.No-" you were cut off and Jeff was behind you, strapping on your bra. Next thing you know, he was holding you by your waist and kissing your neck roughly, which made you shiver.

But you turned around to see Jeff, obviously blushing, as you two made out afterwards...

"why didn't you just stay naked Y/N?"

you chuckled a bit as he kisses your neck, down, and down...

He was on top, and you felt something poke you and you already know what it was. XD