Night.

Let's go to the garage. Dom says as he grabs the beers and pulls me out of the house to work on his charger and spend sometime together... As we walk out to the garage Dom wraps his arm around my shoulders.

You know... you and I make a great couple. Dom says while wrapping his arms around my waist

I thinks so too. I say as I rest my head on his chest. Are you ok Dom?

Yeah. Just thinking about Vince. He had no right for ditching us. He had no right to butt into our relationship and then he goes preaching family. He had no ri...

Dom, sit down. I instruct as he takes a seat as I go up behind him and starts to rub his shoulder. You really need to relax hermoso (handsome).

Thank Jean. Dom says with a slight smile as I work on the knots in his shoulders and back.

Your very welcome.

Hey Jean. ¿qué haría yo sin ti? (What would I do without you?)

Nada muy interesante espero. (Nothing too interesting I hope.) I say with a laugh as I finish giving Dom a massage take a seat beside him.

tu mi reina de las carreras de calle Jean. (You are my queen of street racing Jean)

y tú eres mi rey Dominic. (And you are my king Dominic.) I say as I kiss his lips.

It getting late let's head inside and get some rest ok mi reina?

Yeah. I say as I finish off my Corona and head inside the house with Dom....