Moaning Brace arced back against his groin in excitement to be met with a hard, engorged cock causing her to gasp.

"You didn't think I was done with you yet did you?" He said as he slid his hand down the front of her, teasing her wet lips through her panties, stroking back and forth.

Brace couldn't get enough as she tilted her sex towards him, trying without words to get him to touch her aching clit and satisfy her but he seemed determined to torture her as he continued to stroke her through her panties, avoid it. As she started to pant from her excitement Lex finally slipped his hand inside her panties, anchoring her against his groin with his other hand he drew his finger down her wet folds teasing her clit as he passed by circling her drenched opening.

"Tell me what you want" Lex whispered in her ear

Panting "You, I want you!" Brace replied

"That's my girl!" He said as he bent her over the back of his arm chair.

Removing his hand from Brace, causing her to whimper, he nipped her ass as he pulled her lace panties down her legs and off and kicking out of his pants,

"Patience sweetie, I'll take care of you!" he said as he stepped back behind her, kneeling he pushed her thighs apart and ran his tongue along her drenched lips, pushing between the folds to lap at her clit causing her to have to lock her knees or have them give out on her altogether.

"Jesus Lex" she gasped out

As he brought his fingers up and without hesitation shoved two deep in her causing her to give a little scream in excitement, as he gained his feet.

"What do you want baby?"

"You-I want you!"

As he pulled his wet fingers from her tight passage, "where do you want me? Here?" he said as he parting her ass cheeks, rubbing her essence around her asshole, feeling Brace stiffen at the new and different contact. He enjoyed thinking about cramming his cock into the tight hole as he continued to rub, gently sliding one of his fingers in to the knuckle he moaned,

"No, not there yet sweetie, you're not ready for me there yet" he said removing his finger as he brought his cock up to her now dripping pussy. "Here baby? Is this where you want it?"

"God Yes!" She screamed

"F*ck yes!" he ground out as he slammed his length home

She was so tight and wet, he wasn't going to last long. It had been too long since he felt her sweet ass pressed against him, panting his name as her orgasm built. Reaching up he tangled his hands in her hair and pulled back, not enough to cause pain but to arc her back just right so that the chair and her arced angle would give him the best angle while cramming his cock in her as deep as she would take it. Brace moaned in excitement the pleasure/pain having her pushing herself back against his rigid length.

"God, every time I think it can't get better and then I take you and it is! F*ck Brace I can't get enough of feeling you tighten around my cock, feeling your walls, F*ck!"

Reaching around from where his hand had been gripping her hip as he pulled her back onto his cock he slide his finger down her wet folds, looking for her clit. He was ready to go off like a geyser and he want to hear her scream his name as she came all over the head of his cock as he filled her with cream. Feeling his fingers stroke against her clit Brace started to pant she loved when he played with her, he knew just how to touch her, how deep to fill her to keep her wanting and when to hammer his cock home to have her coming unglued... just like he was doing now.

"That's it Lex, right there! God don't stop! I can feel you so deep... F*ck you feel amazing" she moaned as he started to feel her cresting against his cock he started pumping fast and deep, feeling his balls gently slapping against her wetness.

"Jesus, I love how wet you are baby, when you tighten around me as you come it feels like wet silk, ahhhh just like now baby! Let me hear you scream for me baby!"

"F*ck Lex, I can't - God I didn't know you could get that deep, Jesus - god Lex, F*ck I'm gonna cum!"

"That's right baby cum all over my cock, god I love that!" He ground out as he grabbed her hips in both hands and hammered his cock home.

"Lex- Christ, God Lex, don't stop!" she screamed as he he crammed her full of his rigid cock her climax crest against the head of his cock, causing him to fill her with cum, as he emptied himself buried deep in her.

Collapsing against her still buried deep, he panted in her ear,

"I think you are going to be the death of me!"

Turning to him with a smirk Brace said "oh but what a way to go, eh?"

*******************

A/N - Thanks for reading, if you liked or if there is something you want to comment on please do and vote if you like the chapter.