Kat: Ughh another one of you!

???: You know you couldve just said(puts on a high-pitch girly voice), Hi RayRay! I love you.

Kat: No.

Ray: Why are you so grumpy around us? Most girls love us.

Kat: Well I'm not like most girls. Take a look at them then look at me. Im like the only half ass niggah in this place!

Ray: Half ass niggah.(Laughs) Girl you funny. Ayee by anyway do you know whats the assigment?

Kat: Draw something or someone you love. Or anthing you like. *Stops talkin and starts drawing, so does Ray*

*Kat finishes she drew on two different papers. On one she drew weed in a jamiacan flag and a nicaraguan flag beside it. On the other picture she drew Hello Kitty and the Nirvana smiley face. She smiles. Ray peeks.*

Kat: If you wanted to see you couldve just asked. Let me see yours.

Ray: Okay.*Hold us his drawing proudly of Domo eating a taco with a lot of meat*

Kat: It's good, but why so much meat?

Ray: Domo likes his meat!*Starts cracking up*

Kat: You are a stupid perverted little boy.

*The teacher comes by to collect the drawings. He looks at Kat witha 'wtf' face.*

Mr. Pubbs: Kat please take this drawing.*Hand her the one with the weed on the flag* I cannot hang this up on the walls. *Walks away shaking his head.*

Kat: Ughh I dont wanna keep it. I wanted him to hang it up.*Pouts*

Ray: I'll take it.*Snatches paper and puts in his bookbag. Bell rings.* Bye Kat, and thanks!

Kat: Okay?

#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$$#$#$#$#Lunch$#$#$#$##$##$$##$$#$$##$#$###$$#$##$$#$

*Kat sits at a table around. Camille walks bye*

Camille: Bitch.

Kat: Slut. *Flips her off*

Camille: Whatever, atleast Im not sitting by myself. *Walks away with her stank walk*

*Meanwhile Ray comes and sits next to Kat*

Kat: You again!

Ray: Yess, and I brought friends.* Prod, Roc, and Prince come and sit. Prince sits farthest away from Kat*

Kat: Of course. Why wont you guys leave me alone? Theres alot of other people to hang out with.

Ray: Naww, all the other girls are to starstruck. And you can draw.

Prodigy: OOOOOH KAT!

Kat: Yes?

Prodigy: I like your drawing.

Kat: Which one?

Roc: The one with the stupid smiley face and hello kitty. Didnt you only draw one?

Prince & Kat: STUPID SMILEY FACE?!?

Roc: As I was saying what other one did you draw.

Ray: I'll show you. *Shows him*

Prod: Ayee, that ones even better. Why aint the teacher hang it up?

Prince: Did you really call a Nirvana smiley-face stupid?

Kat: Finally a smart boy! Thats Nirvana!

Roc: Hey Im sorry. I didn't know you liked Nirvana like Napps here. So why aint the teacher hang it up?

Kat: Look whats on the JA flag.

MB: OHH!

Kat: Well bye: I dont wanna be late for gym so byee?*Runs and dumps her tray.*

Prince: Damn, gone again.

Roc: Did any of you guys notice that her butt giggles when she runs?

Boys: YESS!

Prod: So whats yall next classes?

All of them at the same time: GYM! Kat wait!

*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*GYM^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^^*^^

*Kat comes out of the dressing room with tight short gym shorts a neon green tank top and neon green chucks. She walks to the bleachers and sits down. Then she see's all the boys.*

Kat: Every Fucking Where.

MB: Hey Kat!

*Slides in her headphones quick and acts like she didn't hear them*

Roc: We know you heard us.

*Takes out earphones*

Kat: Oh, Hi.

Prod: What an actor. *Coach Jay starts talkin*

Coach Jay: Okay class today we will be running 4 laps around the track. After you finish you can do whatever you like. Play b-ball, soccer, whatever.*

Class: Okay.

                                         On The Track

Kat: I hate running, my ass jiggles.

Every single Boy: Ohh, we know.

Kat: Shutup. Pervs![Thinking: Why did I say that out loud.]

*She runs the laps fast to see everyone lagging behind. Including Princeton. 5 minutes later he finishes. He comes and sits next to Kat on the grass*

Kat: .................... *Busts out laughing*

Prince: What?

Kat: You run slow. And when you run your ass jiggles.

Prince: No my ass is firm.

Kat: Your dick might be sometimes. But notcha' A-S-S.

Prince: Whatever. Wait your my partner for the thingy in homeroom.

Kat: Soo?

Prince: Can I get your number and can you come stay with us after school so we can finsh and get a good grade.

Kat: *hands him digits* Sure Jello. Wait for me at the bike rack. *Coach whistles and yells its time to go. Kat runs leaving Princeton trying to catch up in the dust.*

Prince: Your butt is waay jigglier than mine.

                                                    Bike Rack

Roc: Ayy where is she. Why is she taking so long?*Someone taps his shoulder*

???: Am I really that slow? Now lets go.

Roc: Kat, How the hell do you do that?

Kat: Ninja skills baee.

Roc: Ughh So you can call me bae.

Kat: 'Kause Im THE G!

Prod: Lets go. There goes our ride.

                                              Car

*Everyone jumps in*

Keisha: Hey boys. How was your first day.

MB: GOOD.

Prince: Ohh, and this is our friend Kat. We have homework together.

Keisha: It better just be homework yall doing. Hi, honey im Keisha.

Kat: Hi. And I'll make sure all we will do is homework.

Prince: [Thinking: Aww. :( ]

         *They drive to their hotel*