" Lisa how are you related to David " his step mother asked.

" I am. His friends an his lawyer of course I came to discuss some thing with David but I heard he can't remember anything so Emily can I talk to you privately please "

" why talk privately when you can say it here " she protest asking Lisa to speak up but now I know why Lisa an David do get along she put Mrs. M into her place.

" sorry madam but client matters are private an his wife is the only person allow to know whatever goes on with him so Emily outside please "

"Sure" I told David I would be back.

Both of us where sitting down at the pool house .

" are you okay Emily " she asked like a friend

" I guess I am. Fine trying to adjust to this sudden change. He is just like a child "

" I know the brain protect itself an the human body during shock by shoting down completely trying to forget the painful memories one has been through in order avoid trauma ". Lisa was a very intelligent lawyer with lot of capabilities.

" is that why he can't remember anything am scared what if he doesn't remember at all "

" relax. David has been through more than this am sure he will come around I came to check on you to make sure you have everything under control an I guess you did you are a pretty smart girl ".

I brushed my hair back look at Lisa an bit my inner cheek trying to say something

" David thinks we are so much in love an that.... I didn't know what to do at that point I was scared he might lose everything an he felt I was rejecting him as a wife...... An". God dam it I said trying to hold back those tears.

" an I gave into him did I do the right thing or am just being stupid this is just a one year marriage ". Lisa held my hand an she hugged me she could feel the tension I was in right now an how I was feeling.

" I know Emily what you did was a big sacrifice for David an his entire family he would have suspected something an knowing David he would try to find out at his state it would be bad for everyone an our plan he would lose everything to his step mother so thank you so very much ". She hugged me again an told me to hang in there for a while everything will be fine.

Lisa told me all i Needed to know about the company an asked me to take charge of it before David gets well and if I allow his cousin or step mother to handle everything then the company fund will go to them an there will run down the Montenegro

" what kind of monsters are this people I mean he is her husband an Rosella is his daughter how can there be so greedy " I stood up just not being able to reason what was going on.

" believe me I myself try to reason what going on but I couldn't I also suspect she killed David's mother "

" what " I sat down shocked looking at her

" yes rose was Davids mothers personal assistant but for a while she had her eyes on her fame her high life an her husband one day miss Anita was found on her bed dead without any curse an I think she was poisoned but no one could trace the kind of poison used on her so David held gorges against his father for marrying his mother PA who was just like her best friend so Emily that woman is very dangerous "

Lisa an I where back into the house
" Lisa that was a very long conversation " Mrs Montenegro said.

" well I am a lawyer I talk to much that's what I get paid for so it's a habit " she replied coldly to Mrs. M.

" I have to go Mr Montenegro an you look handsome as ever am still single if you need a side chick dad " she winked at him an he winked back.

I walked her to the door David asked me who she was an I told him she was his lawyer an I broke down a shocking news to them.

" dad I will like to take over the family business in my husband place "

" what " Mrs. M aggressively said.

" dad I know it's sudden but mum is right our business can't stay empty like that my husband isn't that well yet but he need to go back to work an during our Mexico trip he thought me an showed me all I needed to know about the family business when we where dating back then an I think now is the time to show case that teaching " I nearly bit my lips just looking at the way she was looking at me .

" honey are you sure " David asked me

" yes an I want you by my side when an doing it all so that may be that will help your memories back " I slowly slip my hand into his hand looking at him.

" I guess Emily you are right you should take control Of the family entire business an with your husband by your side "

" you can't be serious Monti you said the family business should stay with family why should you allow her to take over all ". Jealousy was really clear in her voice .

" I know I said that an I mean it Emily is part of the family an she deserve to run the family business an with her husband beside her " she held her hair like she would pull it out.

" but why can't my son run the business an you let Emily run it don't you trust my son that much"

" do you want me to answer that questions truthfully " he said to her.

She looked so upset it was like she was cursing me with her eyes she walked pass me glared at me with her left side eyes like she was warning me or threatening me she walked away to her room with her daughter Rosella following her behind.

I looked at Rosella following her behind thinking of a way to get through her but how when she is always with her mother I wonder if she ever go to work or have something doing with her life than follow her mother upside down.

" thank you honey for always being by my side an helping me through all this " he hugged me. I felt my heart beating I told myself silently this marriage is only contract marriage nothing else don't you dare fall in love with him I said to myself but I know dam well I was lying to myself.

Mrs. M short the door behind her had an Rosella walked in opening the door " calm down mum please "

" no your father has crossed all limits I had no intention of messing with Emily so much but he has left me with no choice I will teach that dam girl a lesson she will never forget an I will. Do that soon enough " her eyes looked like there's where about to pop out of they socket .

wife of a billionaire heir On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara